DDR Hottest Party question

jeanniepep

Old Lady Noob
Nov 8, 2007
Wii Online Code
6515-5205-9862-4856
I've read a number of positive reviews for the Wii version of Dance Dance Revolution, and I'm very interested in getting it. We have one or two versions for the PS2 which are fun, but I just can't stand the amped-up Japanese-house-music versions of the songs so I never play it.

I've looked at the song list for DDR Hottest Party and it sounds like it would be fun, but I'm wondering if they sound similar to the original/familiar versions of the songs or if they are the same style as the PS2 DDR games?

Thanks in advance for the help!

The DDR games are alot of fun, I'm really looking forward to the release of Hottest Party over here - I bought the Mario Mix for GameCube back in 2005, so I was stoked when I found out a proper DDR game was coming :p I think it'd be worth getting if you enjoy DDR games. As far as the music is concerned, I find theres usually a couple of songs I really latch on to; the kind of songs I have stuck in my head on my way home from class or work and can't wait to throw down to :p And most of the rest I really don't care for.

To summarize: I think with any rhythm/music based game, you'll never be 100% happy with the tracklisting, but there's a very high chance that you'll find something in there that you will like.

well most of the songs r American songs you would hear on the radio, yes some of them r kind of remixed to be faster so you can dance to them but then agian some of them r slower then speed up a bit then slow down again, and there r tons of songs to unlock but most of the unlocked songs r amped-up japanese-house-music like techno and stuff like that, i have DDR HP and i love it. hope this helps!

Back