Dearest vista...why must you be so dumb! HELP

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
hello members of wiichat.

i have home remium vista on my laptop and for months it was working fine, but now when i try to connect to my wireless network, it says i only have "local access only"

WHAT THE HELL!!!

i cant conect to the internet or anything, the nextwork is "ECXELLENT" just so you know, and also im typing this because i have connected my laptop to my home computer with the ethernet cable

all help would be VERY VERY VERY much appreciated

this happens to me sometimes just reset your router and it should work sorry if i could not help

this is the second time it's happened to me, and the first time i just rebooted it, and it went back to normal, but not anymore.

i think i may have to call the company for some advice

this happens to me 80% of the time. you have to right click on your wireless icon and click "diagnose and repair" and then it will give you 3 options. choose "renew IP address" and it will fix the issue

Mitch2025 said:
this happens to me 80% of the time. you have to right click on your wireless icon and click "diagnose and repair" and then it will give you 3 options. choose "renew IP address" and it will fix the issue
Yea that's what I usually do when that problem arises for me.

If that doesn't fix it I usually disconnect the power to the modem and router for a minute or so, then hook everything back up. Should work after that. If not make sure you're provider isn't doing maintenance to the service at that time.

Back