Decisions, decisions...what to play!

rotlex

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2007
What a dilemna. :lol: So I buy my 5 year old daughter a Wii for Christmas. :smilewinkgrin: (Yeah, that's what the wife said, hehe).

Anyway, we are LOVING the thing. Been gaming on the 360 since it came out, and this is just so much fun I can barely stand it, LOL. Now the dilemma, and trying to figure out the best way to overcome it! Along with Wii Sports, we also picked up Wii Play, Zelda, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, and uh, Pirates of the Carribean as our daughter is a HUGE Pirates fan. :smilewinkgrin:

Anyway, I'm the type of gamer who usually buys one game, finishes it, plays next. I hate having all these GREAT titles and not knowing where to start! Ack! Don't want to rush any of them, but want to play them ALL as well.

Ah well, just saying hello, and kind of sharing my joy of finally owning one of these wonderful devices.

Happy New Year all!!!!

Super Mario Galaxy and Zelda are the best of those games. Start with one of those and then do the next. You'll seriously be busy until well into spring with those two games (assuming you don't play for hours a day). Zelda took me over 70 hours and SMG is probably going to take me a long time as well.

rotlex said:
Not being a wise guy, but eh, if you actually READ my post, you would see I was NOT looking for new games. :)

Sheesh, friendly community eh?

He's a little wierd sometimes o_O

GoGo hit up Super Mario Galaxy! I have 360 also and Wii can be alot of fun. I usually dont have that dilemma. It isnt hard for me to put away the games while I play and finish one, then move on to the next. You could always do a test run on each game then decide which you want to finish first.

T3kNi9e said:
He's a little wierd sometimes o_O

GoGo hit up Super Mario Galaxy! I have 360 also and Wii can be alot of fun. I usually dont have that dilemma. It isnt hard for me to put away the games while I play and finish one, then move on to the next. You could always do a test run on each game then decide which you want to finish first.

Yeah, thanks, hehe. Actually been playing the first bits of each, and trying to decide what to play through first. I'm getting hooked on Mario quickly. :)

Kind of hard to enjoy though when my 5 year old keeps stealing the controls from me as she's addicted to bowling, LOL.

rotlex said:
Not being a wise guy, but eh, if you actually READ my post, you would see I was NOT looking for new games. :)

Sheesh, friendly community eh?

I could have sworn I saw different there.
My apologies, its the holidays..I am having an off day :lol:

But yes, there is a great slew of games to be played..even I have trouble deciding on what to play..with that being Wii or VC games.

Can you be my dad too?...:DAnyways nice set of games.... I would hit up Super Mario Galaxy first. My sister gave it to me for Christmas and it is the freaking bomb! Try not to get addicted to it!:smilewinkgrin:
Edit: Welcome to the forums and happy holidays!:)

Desi_Wii_G said:
Can you be my dad too?...:DAnyways nice set of games.... I would hit up Super Mario Galaxy first. My sister gave it to me for Christmas and it is the freaking bomb! Try not to get addicted to it!:smilewinkgrin:
Edit: Welcome to the forums and happy holidays!:)

LOL, yeah, your right on the addiction thing. Just wanted to add that even though I'm an eh, old you know what, been gaming since the days of the Apple IIE if anyone here remembers that. :) I must say though, started playing Galaxy yesterday, and MAN, this is one seriously great game! I was actually unsure about it as I burned out on platformers quite a while ago, but I can really see why this game has received so many high scores, as well as game of they year nominations. It's a blast!

Oh, also been playing around in the early stages of Zelda.......I think it's going to consume my life very shortly........:lol:

CantGetAWii said:
I could have sworn I saw different there.
My apologies, its the holidays..I am having an off day :lol:

But yes, there is a great slew of games to be played..even I have trouble deciding on what to play..with that being Wii or VC games.

LOL, thanks, and yeah, I know. I have one of those days FAR too often anymore!

Happy Holidays, and good gaming too you. :)

Back