Dell or Toshiba

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
Can you guys please post on which one is better............my friend doesnt believe me.......so i need to actually make a 100 percent proof.........oh and im talking about which one has more quality and stuff...:)

If this is thread part of SPAMMING plz lock this thread......

thank you:D

If you want to prove to your friend which television is better just go down to your local electronics store and ask one of the people working there which is better. You could also just search for reviews on google.

Probably Dell... My Toshiba laptop heats up too much, probably my fault.. but still, it's melted a bit too :( I think I need a new one.

Never actually tried Dell, but I've heard that it's better quality.

Dells computers are just dirty cheap at times, so for value for money vs performance dell is genreally better.

i'd go with toshiba

my friend's laptop is like 9 years old and it's still up to date

edit: wait what's he talking about?

i assumed laptops cause i'm buying a laptop in a couple of days and been researching them and what not

and i personally decided to go with toshiba

IMO dell.

online they have the dell outlet center where you can get great deals on refurbs. thats where i got my insprion b130. they have a feature where you can custome make your laptop/desktop so you can stay within your budget (if you had one that is)

only bad thing about dell is that dell is compatable with DELL PARTS ONLY!!! so if you find something youd like to use inside your dell, yeah good luck getting it to work! esp the printers....dell printer ink is a rip off! my bfs dad has one and its more trouble for what its worth. im happy with my HP photo printer with cheap-o ink

toshiba isnt that bad either dont get me wrong. sometimes circut city has great deals on them. i remember on black friday, they were giving away toshiba laptops for 200$ after mail in rebates! who can pass up a deal with that?

all in all it really depends on how you use your computer. my laptop is my movie laptop so of course i download like crazy. if its strictly for school, you dont need a high tech fancy computer. if its for gamming, youll need a faster computer ect.

but bottom line? DELL FTW

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Toshiba's a new model, yet a complete pile of crap!!!!!!!!!

Why does everyone here like Dells so much? I don't actually know anyone that likes them. My brother used to work for Dell and him and all his friends that work there always say how shitty they are. I've never owned either, but I like Toshiba's for some reason. I've almost bought one multiple times.

i dont necessarily favor dell over any brand. i just like the fact that dell has cheap computer deals and whatnot. for me, the brand isnt that important. id get a gateway, a toshiba, an HP, even a mac (i used to have a macintosh growing up before i upgraded to IBM and then got stuck on windows).

i also like dell because theyve replaced my computer parts like 100000 times lol. im glad i paid for the extended warenty but a little depressed i didnt upgrade it to "accidental damage" only hardware issues. so where dell has fixed my motherboard and Harddrive, they cant fix the LCD cracked screen and wanted to charge me 200$ for the damn thing! :( now i have a laptop thats a ghetto desk top haha. yes i detached the LCD screen from the computer and pluged an old CRT monitor in the VGA input lol. works just peachy keen for me lol.

my co-worker told me multiple reasons not to buy a dell

but i kinda tooned him out cause he was talking to me while i was changing

however

my brother's friend who is a computer god
(he builds his own comps as a hobby...has like 5 now...?)

said dell is the best for gaming, he said if iw atned to play cs:S and WoW
than i should go with a dell

but my friend has a toshiba that's pretty old and he's satisfied with it

...idn i think they're both good
which different qualities

kinda like comparing a console to another you know?

mushroomedmario said:
my co-worker told me multiple reasons not to buy a dell

but i kinda tooned him out cause he was talking to me while i was changing

however

my brother's friend who is a computer god
(he builds his own comps as a hobby...has like 5 now...?)

said dell is the best for gaming, he said if iw atned to play cs:S and WoW
than i should go with a dell

but my friend has a toshiba that's pretty old and he's satisfied with it

...idn i think they're both good
which different qualities

kinda like comparing a console to another you know?
so if five home built computers makes him a god, what am i? if i have 3 home built servers, and 8 home built machines?

i have like 5 or 6 dells as well, had no troubles, had some toshiba laptops as well and the lasted a year or two but then the circuit board frys.

hey i dind't say that's what made him a god, i just said that as an interesting fact...liek he's had several jobs as tech support, but kept getting fired cause hwa s rude to customers...reminds me of ciper

well looks like Gaz knows what he's tlakin gabout

so i'd go with him

for now :shifty:

i didn't say i know what i'm talking about.. just that i've built a few computers in my time.

Back