Disconnects

som1

som1
Jan 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
0079-8462-7419-1215
im kinda new to the game, so im wondering what does connection lost mean? does it mean my internet got disconnected or that the other person left the match?
cause ive already lost my internet connection, but it wasn't during a game
but this has happened to me not just once where its near the end of the match and it says connection lost

sorry if its already been posted (ive checked and didnt find anything)

thanx for your help in advance

that's when your opponent disconnects on purpose because you are winning...you will eventually accept it since they are the losers and can't take it...but never attempt it because you lose points and lose the match if you disconnect.

that happened to me earlier today, Im not sure why he killed me the first game but i was winning the second game

well done...you got to him and he eventually left like the coward he is, with his tail between his legs

it could of u or ur oppenent, most of the time is ur oppenent cuz u were probably winning and near the end of the match. they click the reset button on the wii to disconnected. idk why they do it, i hope they know they still lose at least 10 points and a lost. but u get points for the goals u score. i know cuz i disconnected once to c what happens, not that i'm a disconnector.

TitansATB said:
that happened to me earlier today, Im not sure why he killed me the first game but i was winning the second game

he still have a chance lol, wat an idiot. is 1-1 duh, ur oppenent is an idiot.

Back