Do I NEED a Nunchuk?

Darkside7000

Luke Perry for President!
Dec 1, 2006
Australia
Ok, so tomorrow i'm going to Target to pick up my Wii, Zelda: TP, Red Steel, Stuff for Wireless Internet, extra batteries and a copy of WiiPlay with an extra Wiimote.

That means i'll have 2 Wiimote and 1 Nunchuck.

My question is, do I need a nunchuck in order to play WiiPlay and WiiSports 2-player? I know i'll need it for Red Steel 2-player, but I dont want to get an extra Nunchuck until I have a game that that I like and requires one to play 2-player. I'll probably only multiplayer on Wiiplay and Wiisports.

dunno about wii play but when you want to do multiplayer wiisports you NEED the nunchuck for only one of the games (boxing) besides that you only need the wii mote and i dont know about the red steel multiplayer either

Ok thanks. If I need the Nunchuck for Wiiplay im going to get one though. Anyone know if I do?

Red Steel will need the nunchaku.
Wii boxing requires each player to have a wiimote and nunchaku

OK. I just found some info on WiiPlay. Looks like I wont need the Nunchuk yet, I probably get one once I wanna play Red Steel multiplayer but i'd prefer to put the money towards sometime else.

I think there is one tank game that requires the nunchuck in WiiPlay. Other than that, it's all Wiimote.

cant you play the other games without the nunchuck tho?, im sketchy about this wiiplay game...

edit just saw this guys post :p ^^

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
^^ your wrong about that. Read my post above :)
Yeh I did ;)

Just 2 games I miss out on, Wii Boxing and the Tank game. I'll probably use the money I save to get a fourth game, i'd prefer that more then another 2 mini-games.

yall talking about the wiiplay as in the foreign one right?

ur gonna need the nunchuck...its for almost every game (they should sell them with the wiimotes..)

ottoman said:
ur gonna need the nunchuck...its for almost every game (they should sell them with the wiimotes..)

It's kinda dumb that they don't.

Just get the Nunchuck, it's only 20$ and your gonna need it.

Back