does anyone have any info on animal crossing wii

metalfreak said:

Oh, that's useful.

Anywho, here's some info from Wikipedia.

Animal Crossing Wii (Working Title) is part of the Animal Crossing series. The title was announced as a Wii game that markets the WiiConnect24 feature of the console. In a 2006 interview, Katsuya Eguchi – leader of Animal Crossing's production development – stated, "someone could send a letter from their cellphone or from an email address on a PC to the Wii, and then the player living in the town in Animal Crossing could receive that letter." In another interview with IGN, Katsuya Eguchi also discussed how his team continues exploring potential ways to take advantage of the WiiConnect24 feature such as allowing friends to visit other towns or leave messages while the machine is in standby mode..

It's scheduled to release in 2008 for Japan.

VidyaVince said:
Post above you. Read it.
ya i did i've already read that before thats kinda why i posted this thread if anyone has any thing thats new

No, nothing new has been mentioned. Pretty tight lipped about the game, further suggesting that this game may not drop till 2009. What will be the game to include Voice Chat now?

CantGetAWii said:
No, nothing new has been mentioned. Pretty tight lipped about the game, further suggesting that this game may not drop till 2009. What will be the game to include Voice Chat now?
perhaps starfox?

CantGetAWii said:
Very highly doubt it will have voice chat.

Back