Does heavy hitter work on the strata

saamy

WiiChat Member
Jun 19, 2011
Ireland
I hav a strata and I was wondering if HH worked on the strata because its full on damage and any way I wanna change my loadout for it!!!
Mine is now:
Strata
kunaru
Hi cap mag
Reactive armour
Bio booster
ACOG scope
Tell me wat u think is the best loadout plz!!!

yup... it works

ye i know im only a nooby lvl 25... but i can still kill people and steal theirs whilst im using hh. but for my game style i prefer to use highcap, armour and bio boost on most weapons.

Well i was testing the same thing and for some reason they were not dying as fast as i intended for some reason. In fact they were dying with about the same amount of bullet as i would normally use using light foot. Idk if it was them just wearing RA and BB or something else.

no offence, but were you holding the trigger down, or going for 2 round bursts on full auto?

coz strata is pants if you just open fire and unload half or all of a clip. you can do that with the mp7 (stauger?) but in my experience not the strata or vargen (p90)

Yeah, you hold the trigger with the Strata and it's empty. I learned to time it so I didn't empty my magazine. If you do it right (with no head shots) you can get four kills before a reload.

@egozilla-----I use wii classic controller.What type of controller do you use and why? Do ADS snap? Why or Why not?

@Deku good game earlier, ran into you for ne on jungle with my RS guys.. I was playing as A[RS]HOLE.

About the topic. Some testing was done by the SD and & clans on stratas and the attachments and it is useless to use HH on strata unless you go silenced. Strata is weaker with the silencer on so slapping on HH brings it back up to par. I recommend using non silenced on smaller maps and maybe throwing on silencer for larger if you want.

@Sammy I sent you a PM :) Also give Strata/Laser/LF/HighCap/BioBooster a try and see if you like. The laser helps to aim while hip firing and I think LF is a must to move around the maps and to avoid death sometimes. Hope that helps

Last edited:
Hey thanks alot guys.I think I'm going to add light foot.(thx Tking)I always find I'm running toooooo slow on the maps.:yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

@The Topic

Welllll I have one more thing to add. I made a new strata loadout:

Strata
Hawksman
Remote Mines
HH
BB
Laser Pointer

I saw a major difference after i slapped the laser pointer on. For some reason I was actually killing people with about 3-4 bullets left and right, I even got 5 kills before reloading once. I'm just not sure if Heavy Hitter was necessary and if it isn't, then Light Foot will be added to my loadout XD.

@TKING11

surprisingly i don't remember playing with you, I don't know if I just wasn't paying attention or I overlooked you. I do remember an [RS] member waaaaay in the back of my head though.

RTM for Heroes or TC, HighCap if you wanna go with Conflict...IMO. All the other modes I have no idea have played them maybe once or twice....you should see my BB stats lol, really pathetic.

Back