Domo, WiiChat.

Sonjo M.

Hyuuga Wannabe.
Dec 4, 2007
Konoha
Or, 'hi' in Japanese.

Sonjo M. will be the name that I'm known by here (The M's short for 'Mosaki'). I'm planning on getting a Wii for Chirstmas, and if I don't, sometime soon after Christmas. I enjoy anime, especially Naruto and Bleach.

So... hi. ^_^

Welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you here!
I can't stand Naruto or Bleach, but if you want to talk about Mario Strikers or Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, I'm here. :D
Anyways welcome to the community.

Welcome to wiichat hope you enjoy your stay.

welcome, hello, thats english for hello! bahaha welcome to wiichat, enjoy your stay

Thanks everyone.

And df, I don't have japanese installed into my compeh. I can't get it in if I tried. T_T

elloa51iu2.gif

Dont you dare make another Naruto thread in the anime bit (Its starting to get annoying)(and there are better animes)

Hello...

Sonjo M. said:
Or, 'hi' in Japanese.

Sonjo M. will be the name that I'm known by here (The M's short for 'Mosaki'). I'm planning on getting a Wii for Chirstmas, and if I don't, sometime soon after Christmas. I enjoy anime, especially Naruto and Bleach.

So... hi. ^_^

Hello Sonjo... konichiwa I just wanted to say when you get your wii add me cause I want some Japanese friends on my Wii, for a few reasons actually I want to see if NTSC is compatible with PAL, I know alot of you are GREAT gamers (Itd help my skills) and last you guys INVENTED the wii lol...

Btw - Bleach and Naruto are SWEET I'd like to see the original mangas (translated of course)

ttyl... Sayonara

Last edited:
dfd1 said:
こんにちは! フォーラムへの歓迎。私は新しい。楽しい時を過しなさい!
w00t! squares!!!!!

anyways, welcome to wiichat, as long as you abide by the forum rules; putting threads in the right forum, staying on topic, etc., you might not have to be visited by the Pain Monster!!!

Back