Dont know why.

divinogait

WiiChat Member
Sep 5, 2007
Mexico
Wii Online Code
8516-3087-9983-5878
People, sometime when i play online and ranked there a lot of games that I may think we play at normal speed, even with the 4 stars connection, but other time that I play online the game speed increases a lot and we play very fastest games online.

Is all of the lag that some users introduce or by nintendo ? or theres another trick on it?

Early morning I play against Daisy with three toad and the game was very fast!!! , I use to play with mario and 3 boos

I think online is generally lower and only when you get a really connection is it actually game speed (so it seems fast)

yea i love when its really fast, but that rarely happens, btw g/g again angel, i still think u need a birdo or hammer bro.

I really only notice the speed increase when I play on Lava Pit level, seems like double speed and a fast captain like daisy or peach seem to fly across the screen

yeah.. gg's again xClickx, on the past i used birdo but cant handle her, for me its too slow, but I will give her a try, hammer bro a totally no, i dont like him, lol.. by the way, after we play I always get good record after that, always helping me out playing with you... thx..

No problem i also think you need to think about deking my goalie with your boo's . whenever you have an opening take it!

Back