Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 tournement thread

in touch with the wii

prez , you suck :p
Aug 2, 2006
the moon
Wii Online Code
5767-9309-0719-3080
well this thread is going to contain 2 tournements (for just now there will be more) COM VS COM as most of you guys are in america or england and wont be able to reach the moon :rolleyes: if they are good enough i will put them on youtube for all of you to enjoy if not ill show give you the results
of course i can't do this alone oh no no as well as applicants for the tournements i will be accepting pms to be "co-producers" to be one you will need the game in wii version or will be getting it by the end of the month only three spaces for that but for the main attaction there is 20 spaces for each tournement.
1. tournement 1, The start
basically the starting characters but i will be needing passwords for these characters do what you will with them just be careful think about the enemy who might have picked out better items than you, choose the logic , pm them to me or post here first 20 gets in

2.tournement 2, collision
same as above but any characters you want just have to send the password for them

any questions pm me

co producers
for the match ups and updates
and finally there will be a prize a dbz trophy sig
enjoy
you may post now

Last edited:
FAQ
hey what does the sig look like?
well you might have it if you enter or you will see in the winners sig

why bother?
good question, it's a fun thing to do plus you get a nice sig and you battles might be recorded and sent into youtube

i want to be a co-producer but i also want to join in the tournement ? is that allowed?

sure the more the merrier but be sure to send me a video via email (ill give you it if you are selected" of the matches you record i don't want unfair results

Last edited:
Back