Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi 3 open minded reivew

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
dbz 3 has alot of good amimations, attacks are very diverse with each charchters has 150 charchters total. a complete story mode fo dragon ball, dragon ball z and dragon ball gt.
if you're a fan this is a definete must buy.
if you're looking for a great wii fighting game that makes smart use of controlls, this is a good buy
or if u just wanna have a good online battle this works as well. the game DOSE NOT REQUIRE FRIEND CODES but its optional. and most of all theres online ranking, (something that most find annoying not to have).now keep in mind there are tendencies to have lag on wi-fi. i few battles i went into had it, then sum had none at all.
so for fans and non fans this is going to have something for you in some way. whether its a deep story with good replay value, all around fun with fighting or competitive spirit for online battle, this has it. i give it a 9.7 / 10 (only cuz im a fan and felt there were a few charchters that coulda been in it ha)

for those whove played dbz 2, the controlls are MUCH improved and more inavative then before, it will take a lil getting used to.
for those whove never played tenkaichi, jumping in and learning is very easy. i recommend going to training mode for 10-15 mins, get accustomed to players attacks cuz theres many and everyones unique.

as far as the fighting, its very different, u actually with the wii mote controll speed/strentgh of attacks
ie: doing a kamehameha (a power beam) you hold left on the d-pad, then pull the wii mote + nunchuck back then hold that position 2-3 seconds to charge up, then swing forward to give it BOOSTED (as the game calls it) strength, pretty nifty.

Last edited:
BigORhyme said:
I think a 9.7/10 is a bit generous. I'd probably give it a 7.5/10.

Why? Do you even have the game?

Sorry, it doesn't say anywhere in ur signature that you have it so i'm assuming you're just judging just from looking at it in the internet.

This game seems exciting! I can't wait for it! I just need a ride to get it lol

well the last dbz was rated even better than that, ign gave dbz 2 an 8.3, i just think this one is far better than 2. they (IGN) even said its the best wii fighting game,....which i know dosent really say alot, but does speak volume...if that makes sense. anyway, again this is coming from a fan.

Last edited:
i love it and i played 2 for wii and 1 for ps2, i am very used to budokai 2 controls cuz i played it so long, but im gettin the hang of these ones, 45% done as of right now doin all the extra stuff too, online im 12-1 ranked 54th, i hate the lag though, i hope they fix tht on the server, like how strikers was, then il be happy 100% 8.5/10 though, not used to controls so im giving tht score out of spite lol

phillepino said:
Why? Do you even have the game?

Sorry, it doesn't say anywhere in ur signature that you have it so i'm assuming you're just judging just from looking at it in the internet.

This game seems exciting! I can't wait for it! I just need a ride to get it lol

I pre-ordered it and the first week I got it I don't believe I got any sleep...
It's a fantastic game, and is easily the best fighting game on Wii... not just because it's the only fighting game on Wii aside from Victorious Boxers.

I still don't think it's better than a 7.75. I don't think that's a bad score for a good game. A 9/10 is like... one of the greatest games ever, and even though it's the best DBZ game ever, I don't think it's one of the best games ever.
And this is coming from a man who eats, breathes and sleeps Dragonball Z.

^^^ do you think its a must buy for wii owners?

BigORhyme said:
I pre-ordered it and the first week I got it I don't believe I got any sleep...
It's a fantastic game, and is easily the best fighting game on Wii... not just because it's the only fighting game on Wii aside from Victorious Boxers.

I still don't think it's better than a 7.75. I don't think that's a bad score for a good game. A 9/10 is like... one of the greatest games ever, and even though it's the best DBZ game ever, I don't think it's one of the best games ever.
And this is coming from a man who eats, breathes and sleeps Dragonball Z.

Ok i agree with you it defianly doesnt need a 9.7 like super mario galaxy,
But hey im a dbz fan too and this game isnt the game of the year super mario galaxy is! so you shouldn't have got your hopes up if you wanted it to be. we already have tenkaichi 3 threads so this is a duplicate thread this neads to get closed

Last edited:
DBZ is pretty good if you don't include in the online gaming effect. Don't know what's up with the Atari servers. But it really really lags really bad... The wii controls really adds a new dimension to moves.

Back