DS Lite Basic Questions

ash4640

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
Hi Guyz,
Iam purchasing a wii and ds lite together from US. I have few queries. My Wii queries have already been answered in Wii Chat forums.
NDS Lite Queries
1. I heard i cannot play Mp3 directly on the DS lite, i would be needing a Play-Yan Micro or a Nintendo MP3 Player.
Is Play-Yan compatible with DS Lite is somebody from this forum using Play-yan with DS Lite is their any compatability issues.
2. Do i need an SD card for storing mp3 on Play-Yan.
3. Iam afraid of scratches so whats the best screen protector now available for DS Lite.
4. What are the basic accessoties i need to get for DS Lite. Iam from India do i need any extra power chargers etc.

1. It is true, you need the Nintendom MP3 player, which includes almost all the features that a PSP has, Phothos, Videos, etc.
2. Yes (I think).
3. I have a DS Lite, and don't get afraid of scratches, the DS Lite doesn't get too many.
4. If you are going to buy your Wii in India, then you don't need that.

Thanx for ur replies.
So can i get Play-Yan does it work properly with DS Lite.

Have a look at http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=11305

For the screen protectors I use the Hori ones. Had to buy 2 sets as I tried to apply it in a dusty room and it sucked all the dust out of the air. Just make sure you put them on in a clean room.

An extendable stylus is good accessory, as well as an air form pocket to protect you ds lite on the go.

Back