easter vs christmas

toomstone

"tango down"
Nov 14, 2007
brizzy baby
Wii Online Code
8211-0763-7929-1645
OK i was in bed last night and i thought i might post this on the few forums i post in...

easter vs Christmas

what is more important to you is it the classic battle of chocolate vs presents or is it something more like the birth of Christ vs Christ being reborn

I'm generally looking for 5 opinions
1 if your like me you have been baptized est but you don't go to church and you laugh at jokes made about god est but if someone asked you are you Christan you say yes whats your opinion on this matter??

2 if you are not religious in anyway what do you prefer Xmas or easter i would presume it Xmas even if you are getting at an age that getting presents arnt that important?

3 if you are a fully pledged Christan and you go to church on the w/e mainly on your on free will and you support your religion what do you prefer easter or Christmas?

4 if you really don't care it is just another excuse to get the family together est what do you prefer easter or Christmas?

5 if i have missed one do tell

1 rule put the number before your post and then explain why you prefer either

2 - I prefer presents (giving and recieving) rather than chocolate cos if I eat too much chocolate I might get a spot :yikes: so it's Christmas for me!!!

Christmas. PRESENTS.
Easter just means gaining 5 lbs due to Kinder Eggs D:

Easter Bunny > God
They're equally unrealistic to me though tbh.

Hmmmmmmm.
Christmas, I love snow and usually Christmas is associated with snow. So yeah Christmas FTW.
And the idea of an Easter Bunny, just doesn't sound right to me.

Meh, both of them were just made to cover up the pagan holidays winter and spring solstice so I don't really care all that much for them.

The bible says nothing about celebrating these two events, nor did they actually occur on those dates.

2 I would rather xmas, the holidays are longer and im allergic to chocolate anyway. Can only eat it in small amounts.

If i were to get presents, they are usually never on the day of celebrations, its just some weird tradition

I prefer Christmas. Not because of the presents but because of the time spent with my family and friends. That, and it is snowboarding season. :)

apollo ? your from aussie arnt ya? down south a bit they get snow=D not like other places...

What do bunny and eggs
have to do with jesus?

d_k said:
What do bunny and eggs
have to do with jesus?

I asked myself the same question last year.
I came up with this answer. Jesus died on the cross for our sins, thus making us reborn. Eggs=life (for birds at least). But the bunny, it's just there to look pretty. Or some other unknown reason.

christmas vs easter

2. christmas is the best because there is a lot of good food and u get present (which always is nice) and maybe there is snow (i live in Denmark and
we are very very very lucky if there is snow :p) :aureola:

Back