Elebits, SSX Blur, or NFS: Carbon

i dont have it yet, but it shoul be fun as long as you convince ur friend to learn the game, cause its got a steep learning curve from what i hear... but thats what i like in games, i mean my first american football game was madden for the wii, and now i can truly enjoy it after practising with my friend

concerning spoiler:

DONT TELL ME YOU HAVENT BOUGHT ZELDA!!!

Samus101 said:
No, not at all. :aureola: It gets even better... I've never played any zelda games in my entire life.

of course not or you wouldn't hate zelda. best series there is since 1987^^

on topic.i would go ssx, elebits gets kinda old alot faster and i didn't play nfs:carbon but seems really mixed opinion, but most everyone loves ssx.

SSX Blur might be a good game, but Elebits beats it by far. The voice acting and storyline in Elebits was a little cheesy, but the gameplay is awsome and the Edit Mode makes it top notch. 9.5 out of 10

Samus101 said:
No, not at all. :aureola: It gets even better... I've never played any zelda games in my entire life.

Im sorry but: Don't Knock It Till You've Tried It...

Samus101 said:

Same position here, always a Mario fan (snes, n64, cube, 3 gameboys) but never touched Zelda; fantasy themed and walking around for hours, no thank you but I've taken a chance with the Wii game.

Its still sealed right now sitting next to the Wii. I'm prepared to give it my attention when I've finished with Red Steel and have enough free time to give it some serious playing time.

I say go for it, the worst that can happen you sell it on eBay for at least 70% of the price you paid.

Definately SSX, I think Elebits would get boring after a while. SSX multiplayer is split screen two player or one at a time four player. Two player is really fun throwing snowballs at each other. Single player is where it shines though.

Back