Elebits Video Review on GameTrailers.com - 8.3 Score

yes but i like their idea for multiplayer...one player has camera for a certain amount of time and then other player has camera...its pretty ingenious if u ask me...the game itself is not terrible, its cute...made for younger kids definately but the controls on this game are amazing! i'd say its far better than any of the first person shooters out now! if only red steel had these controls....

Multi-player game play is about the same as single-player.
Just throw another gun on the screen and add up totals at the end.

It's fine by me. Pretty fun.

That review is dead on imo.
You people debating a purchase of the game should watch this a couple times.

StevenNevets said:
Multi-player game play is about the same as single-player.
Just throw another gun on the screen and add up totals at the end.

This might be true for 2-player multiplayer. I tried it with 3 buddies and it was chaos. We were all trying to open and close the same doors/drawers. It was hard to get anything done. This was just my experience in a 10 minute stint. I most probably missed many aspects of multiplayer. I just couldn't get anyone to play with me after the first 10 minutes :) Everyone was 'lamed out' and just wanted to get back to Wii Sports.

dqderrick said:
This might be true for 2-player multiplayer.
It was 2-player, guess you shouldn't go over that.

I've only got 2 controllers anyway :smilewinkgrin:

Considering that most of the Wii games are made for all 3 systems (like Rampage, avatar, Call od Duty 3) I'd think they would be not that great with the Wii remote.
Im going to rent this game next week.

JerrodDRagon said:
Im going to rent this game next week.

I know you weren't looking for advice... but definitely rent this game! You won't be disappointed. Your other comments confuse me a little and I actually thought you may have post in the wrong thread. The Wiimote/nunchuk controls in Elebits are spot on.

My local Blockbuster Videos (California, US) don't have all the Wii games and don't seem to be getting new ones in yet. They still don't have Excite Truck or Zelda. I want to rent Excite Truck.

With websites like www.wiisave.com, I'd be much more interested in renting games like Super Monkey Ball. I hate renting games that need you to play clear through the Story Mode to really experience the multiplayer options.

Back