Elusive Pro Perks

shallowbay

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2009
Oregon
I have been trying to get Ghost Pro perk forever! I got the first two challenges done right away, but I cannot get the destroy an enemy sentry gun to save my life!!! Nobody uses them hardly it seems and when they do they camp around it looking for people who might come and destroy it. Any ideas?

I have been trying to get Ghost Pro perk forever! I got the first two challenges done right away, but I cannot get the destroy an enemy sentry gun to save my life!!! Nobody uses them hardly it seems and when they do they camp around it looking for people who might come and destroy it. Any ideas?
Personally I chose sentry gun as one of my killstreaks, then threw it down, waited for an enemy to take it, followed him until he placed it down, stabbed him and stabbed the sentry :D

edit: I find the third part of sleight of hand pro really annoying to get, the one that says 'finish off an enemy after injuring him 10 times', only got 2 so far :(

Last edited:
It was a dark stormy night ...

I was playing Hardcore Team Death match on Array when I hear the phrase "Enemy Sentry gun Inbound". By butthole puckers .... as I am coming down and around the mountain pass (and just like Jessica Alba in my dreams) I come around the corner and see the enemy sentry gun is sitting there ready to be destroyed on the tall sniper tower. I break out my M72-LAW and BAM that's all she wrote!!!

GHOST PRO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess all you do is gotta complain about it and it will come true ...

Man I wish i didn't have to live pay check to paycheck and could just win the lottery ............................... :biggrin5:

Yay!

Hey, sorry Shallowbay my wii is in the repair shop at the moment.
That's why I haven't added you.

Can't wait til you get it fixed I still haven't gotten to play zombies with you

I can't get Hardened Pro to save my life.
Thats pretty easy i thought? Don't you just have to shoot 200 bullets into airctaft, take out a piece of equipment through a wall, and get 10 kills through a wall? Meh.

Btw, I got sleight of hand pro, by reloading in gun fights, I died quite a lot 'randomly' reloading whilst I had a supposebly easy kill :D

Back