Error code 32007

hotrodd45

WiiChat Member
Oct 30, 2010
Albuquerque, New Mexico
HELP! I get connected to the internet, but when I try to do the update I get this code. I have researched this and.... have changed my chanels from 1 thru 11. upped my strength on my router%, I have tried holding the power button for 4 seconds down for the 4 seconds like it says but nothing happens, Tried moving the wii around away from other devices, tried doing the update at night and again in the morning. Changed the channels from mixed to b to g. I am just flat out of things to try CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

What Router Brand do you have? Some Routers may not be Compitable or as compitable with the Wii.

Well it might not be that compatible with the system. You may be able to connect, but certain things may not work properly between the two. I'll try to look up more info.

Try channel 6 Again, and check to make sure Firewalls are NOT blocking the Update from happening.

GOOD NEWS!! I called a 1-800 number and spoke to a technician today and got my Wii updated. Turns out that the e-bayer that I bought it from who said it was brand new and never played on, either lied or was in error. As there was a channel called "Brew Channel" already loaded on my machine that was keeping it from updating. The technician showed me how to remove that channel and my Wii then updated with no problems. However, that does not mean I will not have problems from this Brew Channel being on my machine for my future use's. What a mess! I had untold hours trying to fix it myself. Then it took that tech and myself about 45 minutes to figure out that there was a Brew Channel on my machine and then about 10 minutes to remove it and re-set it up. Thank You BluRayPSP for your help here!

Last edited:
Back