Essential 360 games

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
iv been gone a long time and i just wanna make a new list of the games on the 360 i think are essential. from the past few years some older.

this is in my opinion and i reccomend them to you all. iv played hundreds of games and these are the few that stand out above the rest.

Dead Space 1
Dead Space 2
Dead rising 2
Left 4 dead 1
Left 4 dead 2
Alan Wake
Fable 3
Bioshock 1
Bioshock 2
Lost Odyssey
Resident evil 5
Borderlands
Final Fantasy 13
Limbo
Halo Wars
Defense Grid
Fallout 3
Fallout new vegas
Oblivion
Portal still alive
Mass effect 1
Mass effect 2

You may notice i didnt include stuff like Red dead redemption Call of duty or the Main halo games. thats cause they jsut dont impress me they are all carbon copies of each other (red dead was semi good though)

but if you have to go for a halo or call of duty game

my tops are

halo reach and black ops
Black ops is the best call of duty to me because its more balanced and just a better experience to me.
Halo reach has a good fun online admittedly i only ever play the swat playlist though and the forge world

dont me wrong there not bad there actually fairly good but there NOT the best IMO people lover them but not me. Online on them is poop but campaigns are fun for A playthrough i jsut find gameplay slow and sluggishly paced. i do like the stories though.
and recommend people to try them. just not essential

i would take out fable 3 and replace with fable 2, much better. bayonetta would make a fine addition, but not essiential. good list though.

im REALLY not a slasher fan in fact i hate them. but i got bayonetta free when i bought my PS3 and tried it and acutally enjoed it enough to do about 6 levels. which is impressive for me and i have a few freinds who LOVE it.
also i LOVED fable 2 aswell but fable 3 was for me a bit better the improvements in battleing makes it alone. also being king was great fun though the end was awful.

in general though while i love playing them fable SERISOUSLY dissapoint me on the character interaction aspect its truly awful i that aspect.

Back