Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Simple Question good or bad?

There have been posts about this game being good and bad:

I want a new game (I completed Zelda and WiiPlay just isn't a Game IMO)
Is Excite trucks worth it for Multiplayer action. I want a Serious game. Nothing too kiddy (No Rayman) and nothing like Monkey ball. Something like Excite or NFS or something. Madden for example. I dunno what to get

http://wii.nintendo.com/software_excite_mini.jsp

I watched that and it seems fun!

just bought it an hour ago with a best buy gift card. so far its really fun. it makes you laugh out loud at its' craziness sometimes. the game looks pretty good too in progressive mode.

Doug when your bored of it tell me. I want a Game that will last for ever like Mario Karts xD
Cheers I really want a racing game. I think they are top

Racing games forever! :p my fave is Midnight Club 3 dub edition hehe
So excite trucks is bad? i want evidence people! :p

well ive been playing it for a few hrs straight now, and a lot of 2 player with my friend, and it has been a lot of fun. there appear to be many trucks to earn, and courses to unlock.

Excellent. You can put your music in it. If you do, you get really into the game. My dad even likes playing it. If you have 50 bucks, Get this game. No questions (Does have bad graphics, but its a racing game, who cares)

Excite Truck is a good game but it's not going to be something you can play 2 hours a day for a month straight.

Maybe like an hour every day or two after you beat it.

The only game that I think would last awhile and has good multiplayer action would be Madden 07 (only reason I havn't bought myself is next year's version should have online-play)

StevenNevets said:
Excite Truck is a good game but it's not going to be something you can play 2 hours a day for a month straight.

Maybe like an hour every day or two after you beat it.

The only game that I think would last awhile and has good multiplayer action would be Madden 07 (only reason I havn't bought myself is next year's version should have online-play)

i hope 08 has online play!! i couldnt wait and i got 07 for the wii. ITS SO MUCH FUN.. I ordered another nunchuck so once i get it i can play multiplayer...

It realy better have it. They already did a great job with the controlls so all they would need to do is switch players around, boost the graphics, and add online-play. With a year to do so, the should be able to.

But anyway I don't think they've changed it. Excite Truck should be set up at your local EB games.

Excite truck is fun !!!!!!!!!! I let some friends play and they all liked it, they wouldn't leave.This is one game u should get.

i have it rented right now from gamefly im debating whether or not to buy it i enjoy it im just not sure about the replayability

Back