F My Life

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006

Okay.. I don't know if any of you have seen the website fmylife.com, if not, check it out first, then this thread will make a lot more sense to you!

http://www.fmylife.com/

So I thought we could all post our own 'f my life' moments that happen to us daily. Feel free to post some quotes from the website too! If you're going to post one, try and stick to the usuall layout.

Today, I... etc, etc, .... .F My Life.

fml.png

Last edited by a moderator:
haha i know this site.. i usually go on it every day and check whats new. some funny stuff on there thats for sure.

altho i have nothing to report here.

Wow.
I've actually got one.

This morning when I was getting dressed.
Put on a new pair of jeans and my new Pearl Jam T-shirt.
Picked up some deodorant and sprayed it only to discover I had covered myself and my clothes in blue Gillette shaving gel. FML.

Kinda crap but you have to start somewhere, eh?

Wow.
I've actually got one.

Picked up some deodorant and sprayed it only to discover I had covered myself and my clothes in blue Gillette shaving gel. FML.

Kinda crap but you have to start somewhere, eh?

lol that sucks

I was texting my recently ex girlfriend and another girl. I texted the messege " it's alright, She'll always come back to me" intended for the other girl. I sent it to my ex girlfriend on accident.

Today, as I got into an elevator, I spotted a little old lady hobbling desperately to get on. I frantically tapped on the 'door open' button but the doors closed. I got dirty looks from the people in the lift, only then did I realise I had frantically tapped the 'door close' button instead. FML

i know this isnt mine.. but i cant help but laugh at it

Wow.

Lmao, priceless.

Lmao, I've never seen that website before, consider it bookmarked!

Today, my fiance, his mother, my father and I went out to celebrate my birthday and our recent engagement. After dinner, my father and future mother-in-law revealed to us that they had secretly been dating and were talking about also getting married. Anybody want cake? FML
Not mine, but I lol'd at this one.

From MLIA (better than all the others IMO)

Today, my AP European History teacher asked us to name the main artists of the Renaissance. I was the first one to give him all the correct answers, and people were in awe. They'll never know that I just named all the Ninja Turtles. MLIA.

Back