Fallout 3: Point Lookout Thread

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
well this releases tomarrow and i cant wait to play it but im waiting a day or 2 to download it cause last time i downloaded broken steel and the achievements i got still havent shown up, says i have them but didnt add the score so it says i have 1000 right now.

anyways the new weapons are double barrel shotgun, shovel, axe, lever rifles, etc.

let me know how it is if you buy it on launch. looks awesome.

I GOT T AND LOVE IT>

4 main quests.

but iv already activated a further 3 none storyline quests that ont have achievements, so its already got potential for great length

i was dissapointed with the length of all 3 of the others so far. especially Anchorage and Broken steel.

but also the size of the play area is pretty impressive. its like id say a quater of the wastelands size

love it and get IT

also double barrelled shotgun

double barrel shotgun is awesome. where did you find the 3 quests? i did the main ones in a day and just started walking around discovering locations.

double barrel shotgun is awesome. where did you find the 3 quests? i did the main ones in a day and just started walking around discovering locations.

OK i discovered all locations before the second main mission lol.

ok so heres what iv found,

Top right of map. near the cathedral. around the coastal area is a place called coatal Grotto.

in here is pliks quest. simple survive a horde of ghouls quite fun actually.
NOTE. as you enter the cave there is a room on the right with pliks diary read it and you get a perk giving +5 damage o ghouls

reward unique axe. the dismemberer

theres blackhall manor around bottom left of map.
go in talk to old man to activate a easy quest.

the hotel at the north end of the pier. go into room 10 (i think) look around to start a pretty long quest.

these a cottage arounf the middle section slightly east forgot name sorry. to start a moonshine making quest.
you can prepare before hand heres the ingredients she wants.

6 fission bateries
10 refined punga fruit (from cathedral) or 20 wild ones.
3 bags of yeast.

theres 3 holes scattered around which you get soil samples from.
one is in the very top left corner of map. other two i forgot. you activate this quest on the boat out to the right hand of the map. quite low down the map.

thats all the ones iv found so far

you can activate the soil quest from any of the holes actually, i did it from the middle one. the goul quest sounds fun im gonna find it later.

i got 100% last night, did all side quests and discovered all locations.

Back