Fanta - Win the ultimate Wii Games Room...ACE!

tomgman

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2007
Don't know how many of you have seen this.. but on special bottles of Fanta, Sprite and Dr.Pepper they are giving away codes for an entry into a chance to win the Ultimate Wii Game Room.. (10 a day)

"This must-have prize includes a Nintendo Wii Console with additional Wii remote and Wii Nunchuck, Nintendo Wii Sports game and a Samsung 26" LCD TV - ensuring a great view whenever you Get Up and Play. Plus, to help keep you refreshed, this fantastic prize also includes a cool mini fridge packed full of 'Fanta', 'Sprite' and 'Dr Pepper'!"

And plus if you enter 3 codes in you have a chance to win a DS and with a code you get a £5 Game voucher that have bought Gamestation.

Go to http://www.getupandplay.co.uk/index.php to read more

Peace.

Yeah I noticed this today both on an advert and on a fanta bottle in the shop lol.

Nice of you to post it here though, Now everyone knows lol

Not a problem. Forgot to mention that draws start 14/05/07 and carry on up until 08/07/07. But if you enter your code now your entered into the first draw.

I enjoyed my big 2ltr bottle of fanta and drinking my way through the 2ltr bottle of Dr.Pepper.

Back