Fate of the Universe??

isis1980

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2010
Florida
I only have 64 stars. How did I get to this level already? Do I need to beat it to unlock the other galaxies to collect the other 57 stars I need? I'm confused

You can do the fate of the universe galaxy as soon as you get 60 stars. Then you save peach and the rest of the stars are bonus, i guess. If you finish them all... then that's for you to find out, but almost everyone already knows. In total you must finish 242 stars to complete the ENTIRE game.

Yeah it is a lot of stars. I suck at video games and now I'm stuck again at 84 stars. My goal is just to get the 121 with Mario then start SMG2. :(

Yeah I can see that. My goal was to have the 121 by the time SMG 2 came out but I didnt make it. :frown5:

i have at least 200 but right now ive been really busy so every time i play i only get one star at a time. The comets are hard. especially the cosmic comets.

i have at least 200 but right now ive been really busy so every time i play i only get one star at a time. The comets are hard. especially the cosmic comets.

Yeah the cosmic comets are the worst. I'm stuck on the one in Gold leaf galaxy. ughh annoying b/c Im not good at long jumping.

Yeah i know. I think I actually got some guy to help me with a lot of them... He stayed for a couple of days and finished like, ten stars a day. They looked really confusing when he did it, but later on my sister and i did them all over again and it wasnt so bad. excpet for some of the comets, of course. The purple comets are soo annoying they either take forever to collect them all or they put pressure on you because you only have one chance to get all of them in one shot.

Havent done any purple comets because I haven't beaten Fate of the Universe yet. I keep dying trying to get to him. Its mad annoying

Back