Favorite Boss, Hardest Boss, Easiest Boss

elmo_999

Wii launch Owner
Nov 28, 2006
BC (go nucks and lions)
Post your oppinion for Easiest Boss, Hardest Boss and Favorite Boss Edit: from Super Mario Galaxy (it wasnt clear earlier)

I think the hardest Boss at the time was The Bouldergeist (but then i beat him daredevil forst try lol)
Easiest Boss was the Spinny Top.
Favorite Boss was the Final Bowser Batlle. Absolutely epic.

Last edited:
Easiest - Pirannha Plant
Thoughest - Pirannha Plant (on fire) - Buildergest Daredavil was very easy too
Coolest - Ultimate Bowser.

The easiest boss in Zelda games, and possiblely all games, was definitely Ganon from Faces of Evil (one of the crappy Cd-i games). He died in just one hit! Pathetic!

Easiest Boss: That final swordfight guy on Redsteel. Pathetic.

Hardest Boss: Emperor Ing from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. it took me forever to beat that mofo, going through like 8 million freakin forms!!

Favorite Boss: Dard Samus from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. it was awesome being able to absorb the dark energy from dark samus, and making that crazing looking dark energy beam to fire back at her.

Lol... out of Galaxy... the easiest boss.

Final Fantasy VIII

Saifer (first battle)

Two hits... had to heal him every turn to steal everything he had... lol... so lame.... and that lame guy slaughtered the Mighty Odin.... how disappointing.

Does anyone have any tips on how to beat Bouldergeist during the daredevil comet. I noticed a couple of you said it was very easy, but I've probably died 15 times on it. :/ Are there any tricks to it? I'm getting dominated on that one.

Thrash13 said:
Does anyone have any tips on how to beat Bouldergeist during the daredevil comet. I noticed a couple of you said it was very easy, but I've probably died 15 times on it. :/ Are there any tricks to it? I'm getting dominated on that one.

Well, I was a bit stuck at first but I was going for the bombs as soon as they got hurled at me... Wait for a while and run around the back, they should still be standing there, then you can easily aim for the centre without creepy hand claw things smushing you.

Frogger said:
Well, I was a bit stuck at first but I was going for the bombs as soon as they got hurled at me... Wait for a while and run around the back, they should still be standing there, then you can easily aim for the centre without creepy hand claw things smushing you.

I appreciate the tips. I finally beat it today after probably 30 attempts. I've never had so much trouble with any stage in a videogame. I'm glad that part is over for sure.

Favorite Boss: Last Boss
Hardest Boss: Obviously Bouldergeist (Should be last boss)
Easiest Boss: Topman

...I got the same bosses as Byakuya!

Back