favorite foods

T

The_Loose_Cannon

alright ive never typed anything in "the lounge" yet but im an ex fat kid lol i just saw a commercial for some random fruit snack and it made me think of favorite foods

so, i wanna know what is ONE food you can eat every day for the rest of you life :) think carefully!!!

mine would be sushi hands down :D thats what dreams are made out of!

There's a wide variety of foods I enjoy, but if I had to choose only one...
Eggs, in pretty much any form. Deviled eggs being my favorite.

Prez said:
There's a wide variety of foods I enjoy, but if I had to choose only one...
Eggs, in pretty much any form. Deviled eggs being my favorite.

i <3 eggs but one problem, i get GASSY! wayy too much TMI for wiichat lmao but its true!:eek:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i <3 eggs but one problem, i get GASSY! wayy too much TMI for wiichat lmao but its true!:eek:
Yes, I know exactly what you mean...
Thats one thing thats bad about eggs, you can't have too much.

i can live off pizza
had it for breakfast lunch dinner, then same thing next day
and dinner the day after that lol

OoOoO Sushi does sound delicious! I'm a huge sushi fan. Then again, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Italian food (Maybe cause I'm Italian :p) I really love lasagna and pizza (cliche on the pizza, I know) But that stuff I would only eat if it didn't affect my health.

I'm for the most part vegan (So I don't eat any meat and hardly any dairy) so it would just depend on if this lifetime of delicious food had consequences on my health or not :p

im a HUGE sushi fiend! where i live in NY, theres a sushi resteraunt i frequently go to since the day they opened 3 years ago. my bf and i used to go there EVERY day over the summer when they first opend (if it werent for me saying HEY GRAND OPENING LETS TRY IT!!!!! as opposed to the other one we went to further up the road)

we have sushi rolls named after us hahaha hes got the NYPD roll (hes a firearms instructor for the NYPD) and im the jilly willy roll (jilly willy being my nickname since i was itty bitty)

god damn now im starving for sushi again!! UGH!! :prrr: :D lol

I usually prefer simpler Asian food like orange chicken!
but I'LL pretty much eat any food (not picky) unless its prepared poorly

Your threads have been popular tonight so I decided to check the rest of them out and found this one. Thought it should be revived :)

I could live off a Chinese takeaway for the rest of my life (despite the fact I'd be obese after the first month or so)

Here it is: Chips, Egg Fried Rice, Sweet + Sour Chicken Balls, Sweet + Sour Sauce with Curry Sauce.

Yes I'm a pig! Me and Jay61 have it almost every Friday..lol!

Back