favorite fruit/veggie

T

The_Loose_Cannon

weve all done the favorite foods, favorite candies, favorite junk foods ect but do any of us eat healthy? lol

i thought id start up a favorite fruit/veggie thread. lets here what you like! :)

for me my favorite fruit is pineapple :D infact im eating a can of dole pineapple rings right now haha. i never feel guilty because its only 60 calories :D

as for veggie, i love corn esp corn on the cob. i go out east to the montauk end where there are still farms. i get a bunch towards the end of august of the white and yellow corn! soooo delicious! i also have a new found love for asparagus but i like it steamed and crunchy not wet and mushy.

i also like broccoli <3

Me favorite fruit is: The mystical Grapple!( For those of you who don't know, a grapple is: [strike]A grape+apple[/strike] )

My vegetable is: Carrots.....

My real favourite fruit is apple.
And my vegetable is pepper, is pepper vege? lol

Also yellow peppers. I have found that red peppers have the most flavour, then yellow, then green. Dont know why.

Fruit: Mangoes, passion fruit, grapes.

Veg: Also sweetcorn ^_^ carrots, cucumbers,

There's this chain of restaurants called 'The Harvester' and they do salad carts, soooo yummeh, you have them as a starter and just go help yourself, and they bake these little rolls all the time, so their really warm and all the butter just melts, mmmmm

surfinrach90 said:
Fruit: Mangoes, passion fruit, grapes.

Veg: Also sweetcorn ^_^ carrots, cucumbers,

There's this chain of restaurants called 'The Harvester' and they do salad carts, soooo yummeh, you have them as a starter and just go help yourself, and they bake these little rolls all the time, so their really warm and all the butter just melts, mmmmm

Sounds yummy :)

fruit: apples, grapes, tomatoes, peaches

veg: carrots, leek/onion, garlic, broccoli

Back