Favorite Gun

Shoot2Kyll

Sound Whore
Nov 26, 2010
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
What's everyone's favorite gun, stripped down though (nothing on it)? Mine personally is the Galil because it has a bigger mag, amazing iron sight, and good damage for its firing rate.

SMG: mp5k/spectre
RIFLE: g11/ak47
SHOTGUN: olympia/spas 12
LMG: m60
SNIPER: dragunov/l96a1

i stay away from noob weps especially the FAMAS, AUG, AK74U
and even though the galil is a sweet gun on the wii
its not so "nice" on the ps3 version its more of a noob gun then on the wii
im talking about major noobing here

I hate using most of those guns tripped down. The Ak-47 has weird sites like the spectre, MPL, and G11, I don't use shotguns, and I only use snipers with variable zoom. I personally think the only real noob gun is the AUG. The famas and AK74u are just overused, the AUG is the only way overpowered gun.

oh god do i hate those noob guns with a passion
this is why i dont understand the ppl who complain about the wii version of black ops being "lame" its GREAT

on the ps3 about 10-11 players out of the 12 in a match have ghost/ninja/sleight of hand all pro'd and they use ak74u with noobtube attachment same with aug and famas

the galil is insanely overpowered on the ps3 version as well
and when you put on suppressor its as if you never lost accuracy but gained a snipers scope.

When you do ground war where there is 16-18 players per lobby
its as if im playing GOLDENEYE 007 with all the suppressor noobing bullshit -___-""

ok damn sorry about the rant just had a bad night of play.

It sucks that it is limited to 3 round bursts, but for me it's extremely accurate. If it was full auto without the bursts I'd probably use it a ll the time. Especially with a red dot or reflex site.

Yeah I do most of the time to. Warlord Pro comes in handy :yesnod:
Last night was the first time I've ever played Demolition. Pretty fun, but man it's fast paced. Takes a while to get used to.

It may sound nooby.

A silenced weapon.
Rpg/law/china lake

Flack Jacket
Slight of hand
marathon/ninja

That's my setup.

Back