Favorite Nintendo Game Ever

Shadow20074

Saviour of Hyrule
May 15, 2007
Wales, UK
Wii Online Code
2500-1844-9692-6471
Post you most favorite nintendo game and why.(ninty games only plz)

You can post one console game and one handheld game if you like :yesnod:

My Favorite Nintendo Game Ever Is: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Why?: Because it was revolutionary in almost every way ! Best zelda game to date and one of the (if not the) best nintendo game ever, defo top 5 :ciappa:

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door by far. best RPG and best game on any console.

for handheld, I'm not Sure. Animal Crossing: Wild World, New Super Mario Bros., Star Fox Command, there are some great games on DS.

besides DS I really liked Pokemon Red and Blue (Original Game Boy)

lol

chach said:
woops i thought this was favorite nes game ever o well
nah its ANY nintendo game, even modern but i couldnt find which forum to post in so i put in retro :p
and yeah thousand year door was awesome

Paperboy is not a Nintendo game - as shown by the fact I owned it on the Sega Mega Drive. ANYWAY!

My favourite Nintendo game is Pokemon Yellow. Great RPG; although I hate the TV Show and any of the other spin-off stuff from the videogames.

Mario64, that was TOTALLY revolutionary. Handheld - yeah the pokemon series of games was best. Griever I think the TV show was out before the games?

Zelda for 64 was great, Street Fighter 2, super mario bros. 3, I have to just throw it in there...mortal kombat for sega. Nintendo owns part of Sega so its kind of okay.

Back