• Nintendo 64
• GameCube
• Game Boy
• Game Boy Color
• Virtual Boy
• Game Boy Advance
• Nintendo DS/DS Lite
• Nintendo Super System

I'd have to say Nintendo 64, even though many say Super NES...

With games like The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64 of which occupied my time (full of Nintendo fun'ness of course) combined with games like Super Smash Brothers and Super Mario Kart 64 and even the kick-ass Banjo Kazooie did it for me... I can go on forever. Nintendo 64 brought out some good versions of their best ideas and brought in even better and imaginative ones.

(I couldn't find a topic on this; so I thought I'd make one)

Last edited:
Arcadium said:
Triforce?
Nintendo Super System?

Woops Triforce isn't supposed to be there.

Nintendo Super System is; it's an Arcade System that showed Super NES games, so I thought I'd put it in the list :).

my favourite console is either super nintendo or gameboy colour. PS2 was a load of crap.

Mine was definetly Gamecube. The games were awsome, the graphics were awsome, and of course the gameplay. But I also thought the PS3 had pretty good graphics. But the glitches and the gameplay are so bad, it's not even funny!:incazzato:

Favourite nintendo console is N64, recently got my old one out and it was just as good as it was nearly 10 years ago, except the controllers analogue sticks have seen better days. Closely followed by Gamecube which still gets chosen to be played over the xbox360 in my household :)

Nintendo 64 was definitely my favorite. I agree with all of those titles you mentioned (Oot, Super mario, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, and Banjo Kazooie). anyone here ever play Geoman's Great Adventure? ive been lookin for that for so long, i cant find it.

Oh btw, to all you Super Mario 64 fans. (you've probably heard this a million years ago, but i didnt find out till june of this year and ive had N64 since 1996.. well i was like 5 but whatever)... there are glitches that enable you to beat the game in like 20 minutes. the first one, you use the bunny to pass through 2 doors which bring u to second bowser... and then you do the long jump in this weird backwards way to get u through the door in the upstairs part of the castle, and then u use that same jump to get u up the never ending stairs. ask for details or look it up.

I would have to say N64 was my favorite console. As they had some of my favorite games on it.

Zelda OoT
Golden Eye 007
Mario 64
WWF No Mercy

I could keep going.

SNES would be my favourite console!

Super Mario
All of the DKC series
Killer Instinct
Mario Kart
NBA Jam (You could only play with 2 players per team, lol)

SNES_Logo.jpg
^nuff said^

Back