Favourite TV Show at the moment

Im wondering whats the big deal with Heros ?

I find it dull and boring(yes I have tryed to watch it when BBC 2 where doing a catch up thing).

I am also wondering is anime allowed as its on tv (ok not so in the UK)?
My list Minami-ke, Bambo blade, Death note and is all mixed up with random stuff that I see on that Dave channel

I agree I don't even find the story line interesting.

My gf just started watching Death Note and she really likes it, I personally don't watch too much anime because I don't want to get hooked on a new show, for I watch too many as it is. My all time favorite would have to be DBZ, just because I grew up on it and I find the games fun still. Have you seen Blue Gender? That one was interesting.

blueovalboy7 said:
I agree I don't even find the story line interesting.

My gf just started watching Death Note and she really likes it, I personally don't watch too much anime because I don't want to get hooked on a new show, for I watch too many as it is. My all time favorite would have to be DBZ, just because I grew up on it and I find the games fun still. Have you seen Blue Gender? That one was interesting.

You havent seen my anime list then
Trust me on the death note thing if you like a damn good story line (And a okish ending) its worth watching but you do have to watch it from the start

It related news - That I was once on one tv program so I can be classed as a celebratory get me out of here has just started up again

-Detunes the ITV channels-

Back