Final Smash Against Final smash?

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
Well i was thinking, What if two final smashes were ready to load on two characters, They never said there couldn't be two final smash items in one match, So what if IKE and link both used a final smash on eachother!?!?..

O-o Do you think it's possible o_O

more like...... marios on one end of the stage, and samus on the opposite.... when both use their FSA.... that would be cool. and yes, i do think its possible

OOhhh, I would love to see Mario and Samus go up against each other with 0% at the same time!! I'll be experimenting with my friends. It'll be awesome!!!

smash balls aren't items according to the dojo so don't get your hopes up
NOTE: THIS IS MY 100th POST THAT MAKES THIS THREAD SPECIAL lol

ssbb4life said:
smash balls aren't items according to the dojo so don't get your hopes up
NOTE: THIS IS MY 100th POST THAT MAKES THIS THREAD SPECIAL lol
I get what you mean, because it isn't under the items section, but Sakurai states this about the smash balls:
The Final Smash is a secret skill that can be performed but once…and only after obtaining an item called the Smash Ball, which is a precious item, indeed.
I took this as a sign that it is an item.

YOWORD1 said:
it is a item that flys over u so i doubt 2 people could get it
yea, but once a player gets it...... doesnt it stick on you?? i mean, jus because they dont use it, doesnt mean the effect goes away........ right??

Yes, you can choose when to unleash the power of your final smashes. However, if an opponent hits you, there is a chance that they may steal your final smash powers. Final smashes may also be given to characters who are losing by a great deal when they re-appear onto the stage after being killed.

I'm sure there can only be one smash ball in play at at a time.

i think you should be able to do it

and i'm pretty sure a smash ball is an item because you can turn them on and off right?

If you were to go to Special Brawl and select FS as the only item and also in high quantity in the game if thats possible.

Druidan said:
I'm sure there can only be one smash ball in play at at a time.
And why is that?

This is a very probable situation. What else would happen if you turned item switch to only smash balls and put it on very high?

Back