First Time Playing Wii

Deanis

Tip#67: Sell Your Wii
Nov 14, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Wii Online Code
4076-9395-0234-2025
Played Wii today at a MYER store as part of the Australian 'Wii Tour'. All I can say is 'wow!', it is SO simple to use and so fun. Plus it was great to see so many age groups and both male and female all having fun together. I got to play 3 of the 'Wii play' titles, and all I can say is that theyre fantastic and simple to pick up and play. After winning a particular game of Wii Pool, the woman accepted defeat with a handshake, followed by laughs. People were really getting into the games, with ppl who had never met, talking over the game, realising each others frustrations at trying to take certain shots during the Pool games. People surrounding the booths were cheering at shots, and after a particularly long round of Pool, people were clapping. Stuff like that makes you realise the potential of such a user-friendly console. Can't wait to get mine home and play with friends AND family.

^And this is why I believe the Wii will get my family back into gaming... which hasn't been done since Mario Brothers was released on the NES. Can Nintendo do it again? I have 3 more days to wait to find out.

Deanis said:
Played Wii today at a MYER store as part of the Australian 'Wii Tour'. All I can say is 'wow!', it is SO simple to use and so fun. Plus it was great to see so many age groups and both male and female all having fun together. I got to play 3 of the 'Wii play' titles, and all I can say is that theyre fantastic and simple to pick up and play. After winning a particular game of Wii Pool, the woman accepted defeat with a handshake, followed by laughs. People were really getting into the games, with ppl who had never met, talking over the game, realising each others frustrations at trying to take certain shots during the Pool games. People surrounding the booths were cheering at shots, and after a particularly long round of Pool, people were clapping. Stuff like that makes you realise the potential of such a user-friendly console. Can't wait to get mine home and play with friends AND family.
R U auzzi? if u r, run!

haha of course I am Aussie. And yes I am running... to my nearest gaming store. BTW Aussies, MYER say that if you pre-order, you get Wii Sports AND that Ubisoft racer game that comes with some steering wheel attachment. And all their vouchers are based on Wii offers (20buks off tony hawks, 10buks off controllers etc)...

Back