Flame & Banter

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
Everybody needs to release their anger and kick back for a while, so why not create a section called: 'Flame & Banter' to keep flaming and insulting out of the other sections. I have seen that a lot of name calling in the other forums, so why not keep it in this section? Obviously, posts in this section would not raise post counts so people can't come to this section to raise there post counts.

Here's an example of what I'm after:

http://www.nfscars.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36

EDIT: Post #1,234.

Last edited:
A flame and banter section would most likely carry over into other sections.

I agree with Dakuda..

This section would just lead to more flaming once people start calling each other out in this section. Sorry..but I just don't think this section would help.

i know what youre talking about. on the weapons forum i go on they call it the "bear pit" and everyone goes there to "release the tension" so to speak. the concept isnt that far fetched.

it would just not work here since the concept would never be grasped right

why does everyone repeat me after i say something? that gets me so annoyed.....

Well, the basic theory is good like Jill mentioned, a place to work off some tension and such but things will get to heated sometimes and enemies will be made and like syntax mentioned it will most definatly carry on into the main forums, If this forum had a higher average of mature and smarter members then it would work out but since the majority is immature or just get all heated up I doubt it would work on wiichat.

Eric You Come Back For Like 5 Min From A Posting Ban Issued By Stoukaph! Quit Spamming Or Youre Going Back On Your Ban!!!

Back