Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
flashforward2.jpg

For discussion of the TV show FlashForward

Had to be done!

And looking back, in the doll factory he said "He who foresees calamity, suffers them twice over"

[/is going to keep up with this show and not fade off like he did with Lost]

Anyone watch episode 3?

ALIENS DID IT
I think I saw a space ship thing

It was an industrial style tower emitting fumes, there was a ladder on it too. I'll find the screen cap.

It was an industrial style tower emitting fumes, there was a ladder on it too. I'll find the screen cap.
I thought it looked like a nuke was going off behind it.

Also, how the hell did they get info on crow populations in Somalia when most of the country has been in anarchy for the past 18 years?

Didn't you hear? There is a super amazing team who can calculate the world population of crows at any given point and they were ignored when they discovered a village completely unconscious surrounded by dead crows.

Also, the nazi said he got free because of a 'murder'. A murder is a group of crows, so it's a play on words as far as we know and he hasn't murdered anyone else.

vlcsnap3870019.jpg

Also, the nazi said he got free because of a 'murder'. A murder is a group of crows, so it's a play on words as far as we know and he hasn't murdered anyone else.
Amazingly, I only learned that a few days ago.

Now I'm wondering, was it just crows that were affected by the blackout, and if so/not, why?

Well, odd thing is they're saying it as if it killed them all. Stop. Dead. Every crow. But surely wouldn't it just be from them flying -> blacking out -> dropping then dying and obviously crows survived it to because their amounts rose again after the global black out so how do they explain that.

LET'S IGNORE PLOT HOLES D=

The crow deaths appear to be regional, even during the world wide blackout. Otherwise it would have been noticed right away if there were dead crows everywhere in the world.

Well, odd thing is they're saying it as if it killed them all. Stop. Dead. Every crow. But surely wouldn't it just be from them flying -> blacking out -> dropping then dying and obviously crows survived it to because their amounts rose again after the global black out so how do they explain that.

LET'S IGNORE PLOT HOLES D=
I don't think they said every crow died, just that there was a sudden drop caused by the blackout.

That graph showed like 90% of the crows dying though =/

Yeah, he said to check the recent crow population and then any previous point in history when it dropped like that.

I believe he even said, it wasn't just Germany it was all over the world when he saw the first graph.

Back