For All Wiichat Members

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
In your opinion do you think all administrators, super moderators, mderators, valued matters, and wiichat members are doing a good job?

Just say yes or no

I say yes

ohh this could get ugly really quick ....

i think we're doing well, i haven't seen any obsene pics posted up in a long time and feel very confident about the whole thing ever since dprinny took over as supermod... nothings a simple yes or no with me though, there's always room for improvement, but we're on the right track for sure...

yea I can agree but what does prinny himself have to say about this....

Be careful what you say.
As it might hit you in the face later.

Nar
People are entitled to there opinions. Until they try to state them as fact and start being pricks about them.
(Remembering I am now editing out all the miserable "Not as good as before" posts).

Oh did I affend you?

Be careful what you say.
As it might hit you in the face later.

Nar
People are entitled to there opinions. Until they try to state them as fact and start being pricks about them.
(Remembering I am now editing out all the miserable "Not as good as before" posts).
So true, so true. Unfortunately, so many people suck nowadays....uh, in my opinion. Actually, thats more fact than opinion.

Id say about 40% of the users that are actually here are doing a good job. And about 40% decent and 20% fail.

I love statistics, as you can see.

Last edited:
For those that are still moderating, they are doing a fine job of it. Quick question, what exactly is the role of the "valued member"? Just to look nice with a bolded name or...?

For those that are still moderating, they are doing a fine job of it. Quick question, what exactly is the role of the "valued member"? Just to look nice with a bolded name or...?

To inform us onthe new upcoming Nintendo Games and/or Accessories.

huh wait now i recieved valued status without doing that... come to think of it there was no pomp or cerimony behind getting the red mushroom, i just assumed i got it for being nice ...

Let me break it down.

BDPM -
Urgh dunno lol

ADPM -
People that are helpful round the forum. I kinda have a say in whomb gets them now.

If ya want one start helping round.
(The next phase up is mod)

speaking of being helpful i can guarantee there will be new members tommorrow looking for help with their xmas wiis, most likely with the most inane questions too...

I would do a sticky with the most common problems, but they wont read it anyway

speaking of being helpful i can guarantee there will be new members tommorrow looking for help with their xmas wiis, most likely with the most inane questions too...

Like what I WISH I CAN FLY or something stupid like tthat lol and if the mushroom was for being nice I would of gotten it a long time ago btw Dprinny Your title must catch their attention lol its the only way they will read it.

My custom titles>Site normal ones

Back