for entertainment purposes only

ntoliver33

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2014
north carolina
Well it is official, and I have minimal concern for any backlash, but nintendo networks are set up to always give japanese players an advantage. My brother-in-law and sister live in Japan, and we have linked up and on Mario Kart, Japanese racers will almost always get the most advantageous items, the Karts will always be faster and...have you ever been racing and suddenly left is right, up is down, and someone goes flying by you. Well racers on a japanese address have little digital force fields that cause other vehicles around them to wig out like when you are around a lightning cloud. He laughs about it and jokes about how pathetically obvious it is. And of course he loves Japan and Japanese people. This is about fact not opinion or prejudice. We are both liberal, anti-gun, pro diversity guys, so this isn't about American rhetoric. This is undeniable fact and I have observed that these discussions get shut up quickly, not because they are prejudicial and have no merit. But b/c so many large groups outside the u.s. will do anything to gang up on and bash Americans, who are simply born into a system, have things they love and hate about their nation, and from what I can tell, continue to be collectively more decent and polite than the bodies of citizens of the 31 countries I have visited. I do not dislike Japanese people or any other group of people b/c of where they are from. But it is evident, the sentiment is not the same. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!! Hi England: No one raped the world of people and materials better than the Brittish Empire. Hey Germany: how did that trying to destroy the world twice thing workout for you. And the rest of Europe...how about your growing and very public racism due to the reality of immigration from the Arabic and African worlds. Oh Japan: you slaughtered almost 10 million Chinese in the 30's and 40's and did it without thought. Good for you!!! and Latin America: how bout that embarrassing political corruption, infrastructure near incompetence, and the 10's of billions of dollars in loans your countries have refused to payback. Arabia: continue to be the most effed up and repressive place on Earth, regardless of western presence. We all know the faults and missteps of the u.s.a. Of course, this is from an objective, liberal american who can laugh and cringe at the ridiculousness of American culture sometimes. Can you do the same with your own culture?

nintendo networks are set up to always give japanese players an advantage. This is undeniable fact

'Til raw data homebrew-ers provide proves it as absolute, ya can't really state that somethin' is undeniable fact. Believe half of what ya see and none of what ya hear.

from what I can tell, Americans are collectively more decent and polite than the bodies of citizens of the 31 countries I have visited.

lolno

also this has nothing to do with mario kart

Back