Indianapolis, Indiana
Wii Online Code
2328-3260-7811-1534
Forecast Channel Bug
---------------
(Steps to verify this bug)
  1. Goto Forecast Channel
  2. Goto Globe option
  3. Move Globe over Indianapolis (Indiana, USA)
  4. Zoom in on Indianapolis (Indiana, USA)
  5. The following cities will display a "moon" icon during the daytime, and a "sun" icon at night...
  • Anderson
  • Muncie
  • Lafayette
  • Kokomo
  • Bloomington
  • Columbus
  • Terra Haute
You can click these locations, and they will display the same reversed icon as shown in the Globe view. The same is said when the Forecast Channel location is also assigned these locations, and will display backwards in the Forecast Channel display on the Wii Menu, with the time and zone information set correctly.

(Note: If these locations are anything other than "clear" the icons will display correctly.)
---------------
I've noticed this bug almost since day one of receiving my Wii, however it was one that I have continued to over look (until now). While this is merely a minor display error, I need to verify if this is simply my system or is in fact displaying the same for everyone else's Wii as well.

I've contacted Nintendo and have already reported it, however they continued to repetitively ask if "others are experiencing the same problem" however I am the only one I know who owns a Wii currently in my area. So if you mind assisting me in resolving this nuisance I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your help guys...

(Note: Before you comment and say "is your time and date correct" don't please, I've checked it personally twice and technical support had be check it twice while on the phone as well. Remember it's ONLY the listed cities effected.)

Last edited:
now let me ask you this. ARE THOSE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD or are they right next to us and hawaii

oops sorry lol i just read most of it. That is weird. ima go check if myne has it..

Back