Forecast channel now avalible

Dougamer

Offical Wiitard
Dec 7, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
7465-5725-9905-8259
Yes it is released, i just got a message from Nintendo, so i updated and there it is!

Wait, lemme get the message up!

"To all our loyal Wii Users,

Many thanks for your continued support and enjoyment of Nintendo Products.

We're proud to announce that the forecast channel goes live today!

Using this channel you can check the weather forecast in your region and spin the globe to with the weather all around the world.

Press the "Update" button on the right to update your Wii Menu
"

YAY, finally... hmmm wonder when internet is coming up...

Last edited:
WTR54G Linksys, very good... Atm its routering for about 6 different devices, my dads laptop, his PDA, Computer in garage, and my Wii, and my DS.. Works perfectly!

mines v1, never been upgraded\

(Firmware Version: v1.00.6 ) is whats on the setup page

cool i'm looking for the best router to use (out of the box, no bs) i think i need a new network card i know it's not the right section but you seem to know what ur talking about, is it best to get a wireless pci card and have the wii running wireless too? or best to go ethernet for the pc? i'm with optus and i know you have to use preffered modems but does that matter with routers?

well to use ethernet, you need to buy the attactment for the Wii, its kinda like the one for PS2, actually... its pretty much the same except only the nintendo one will work, you can buy it for around $70 aus, So i'm suggesting, scrap the idea of ethernet outta ya mind, costly... And not worth it in the end.

How many computers do you have? If only 1, just keep the computer ethernet, but get a wireless router anyways. If 2, you mayaswell get the wireless router.

nah 1 pc but my network card is a little stuffed (drops out alot) so i use USB, should i just pay like an extra $10 and go wire free. ps. do isp's make you use a certain router like they do modems?

Last edited:
Back