John011

Team ******
Dec 27, 2010
Allentown, Pa
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Forming GoldenEye Team

Welcome to the Wii Chat [WC] Thread.

This is for Member Joining and just shooting the ****. Only members of WC can post off topic. Feel free to look around and read some of the garbage that has accumulated over time.

If you want to Join our Clan....

Qualifications:

Level 56 to level 30 is welcome.

No toobers!

No Hackers! or if you do hack/mod do NOT hack/mod the games that you are playing with your teammates.

No poor sports ie. Host Quitting, if you are host.

You will have trial games with one of us or maybe as a whole team to see how you can cope in the heat of battle before you can join us. Not just anyone can join.

Post your FC# with your KDR and I John011 will add you to play a few games. My FC# is in my Signature.

You DO NOT have to use the WC name if you do not want to, but it seems that mostly everyone wants to anyway lol.

If you want to become a member of the WC clan. These are our current members add them to your Friends list and make sure to post your FC# so we all can add you.

Current Members.
[WC] HQ - FC# 1858-7219-2781
[WC] A C E - FC# 1050-9986-2265
WC-Zanapher - FC# 4845-6236-5153
Volcarona/WC - FC# 1512-1772-5792
[WC] Bolrae - FC# 3676-7207-8347
[WC] Patrick - FC# 0868-2424-7761
WC-HOOT - FC# 2871-3279-0214
[WC] Ryno - FC# 2927 0587 1926
{WC} YO MAMA - FC# 0868-2424-7761
BlackEcho/WC- FC# 0689-0434-9393
[WC] UNKNOWN - FC# 1328-2546-1378
[WC] Known - FC# 0071-2502-7383
[WC] Cerberus - FC# 4347-1398-9303
CUJO - FC# 2474-2027-5470
[WC] ANDY - FC# 5490-1208-2932
Yanni M. - FC# 4887-1474-7429
And more are in progress.

Last edited:
i'm game to join. the only thing you should know about me is that i've participated in a few boosted XP games. However, I do NOT hack.

I think it would be cool if the team represented all the goldeneye players at wiichat. we could play against other ppl like at gamespot. all though that would make it more of a clan i think.

my current info is in my sig. and you already have my stats so..

Last edited:
Me and Iggus were talking about starting an "unofficial clan", where we would just group together some people we'd PM and just go dominate, and not include any name extensions, clan wars, stuff like that. This sounds kind of like that, so I'm game. I just ask that we don't add a name extension.
And I'm with PrivateEye on the WiiChat representation thing.

Yeah, I am also just fine with out having a name extensions. We will just be the Wii Chatters LOL. Jokes aside, I think it's a cool idea. Maybe post a thread every so often and set a match up so everyone knows what time to be online for the best chance of getting to play online? Sound okay? Anything else that would be good?

OH and for the record it's okay in my book if you boosted a freebee in EXP. I calculated at the rate I am going now I wont make it to level 56 till July 2012. So playing a few modded EXP games is fine by me.... Which I haven't got to do yet never happend to find one of those matches yet. I do have The Homebrew Channel on V4.2 and Gecko OS V1.9 with Ocarina. I'll mod 1st person game mode for shits and giggles cause I like goofing off and going on a mauling rampage in single player mode, but I will never ever ever mod online multiplayer it's just not ethical to all is holy as GoldenEye 007 :) I earn my **** fare and square.

Last edited:
Sounds like a nice idea, im in. I may be the only person in the Uk to join so I'll have to see what time's everyone's getting online. Just for the record ill let you know my stats and FC. Only 1,060,000XP to go before they'll let me see my family again.

Anyone else wanna add me feel free, just PM me if you do. See you online.

lvl-34
kdr-1.28 (streak 27)
Accur-13.26%
w/l- 0.68%
maps- Achives, Docks, Jungle, Sewers
Weapons-Pavlov, Drumhead, terra
mode- Hero's, Goldengun
turn-ons - back rubs, kissing my neck and long walks along the beach at sunset.
turn-offs - host quits,

Im a nade master, I do camp sometimes but strategically.

FC- 287132790214
HOOT

turn-ons - back rubs, kissing my neck and long walks along the beach at sunset.
turn-offs - host quits,

Thanks for clearing that up lol. :eek:

I'll add ya asap.

Added.

Last edited:
sorry for that host quit with 2 seconds left. as soon as 007chan.org joined i planned on doin it. i hate hackers. i went to that site and watched what hes got. he knows exactly where you are. it shows up your name in red. and he still isnt that great. but he had over 1000xp so thought id ruin it for him.

if you did plan on naming the group. how about (HQ) for host quit. i dunno. somethin to think about.
have a good one. good playin with ya.

sorry for that host quit with 2 seconds left. as soon as 007chan.org joined i planned on doin it. i hate hackers. i went to that site and watched what hes got. he knows exactly where you are. it shows up your name in red. and he still isnt that great. but he had over 1000xp so thought id ruin it for him.

if you did plan on naming the group. how about (HQ) for host quit. i dunno. somethin to think about.
have a good one. good playin with ya.

What an asshole that guy, slaughtering me. Everywhere I was he was right there. I took him out, picked up his ivana and used it on him. Wasn't even 56. Damn cheaters, I think we had 4 host quits in 6 or 7 games. Guess 2 level 37's and a 42 looks intimidating when you're only 25 haha.

those were some good matches today (especially the one where i got over 1400 exp) and aside from the host quits was fun. sorry about causing you a suicide john.

those were some good matches today (especially the one where i got over 1400 exp) and aside from the host quits was fun. sorry about causing you a suicide john.

Oh that was you! Lol I was like SON OF A *****! it's cool bro. Yes good games the host quits were a pain but it's going to happen.

ya we had some good games. i had a couple shitty ones early. then i got pissed cause i started out 8-0 in the outpost and then host quits. Zanapher. it was good playin with ya. that round you got the big XP i was like wtf, how he get so much. you were nailin em before they could get to me. i went like 14 -1 and the death i had cause right at the beginning i blew myself up. next time were gonna own anyone who messes with us.

Ooh, Ooh, pick me! *waves arm frantically*
I vote that four of us (not necessarily myself, it'll be up to a group decision) go challenge an actual clan, just to see if we could hold our own. Spur of the moment thing, I know, but it sounds fun.

I'm sure I could get a couple guys together. What should I tell them you guys are called?

Back