Fps go down the drain on the wii

There hasn't been any good fps on the wii because red steel was decent but it wasn't the best and cod3 had no multiplayer and from what I've heared farcry isn't that great:nonod: :sad: :( :nonod: :sad: :( :nonod: :sad: :( :nonod: :sad: :(

Last edited:
Stop complaining! I'm sick of seeing these threads with people complaining about how tehre aren't any good games. The Wii has been out for one friggin month! I'd like to see you meet the demands of consumers within one month.

And I can guarantee that you don't know a fraction of the games that will be arriving for the Wii in '07. Keep your pants up and wait a while before complaining.

People will learn. Very much like how the PS2 has amazing graphics (Final Fantasy, amazing graphics for such a system). Developers will learn, master it. Of course there is a chance that they will fail (and kinda did, although not totally. Imo red steel tried to make it good). So probably next year, they will learn and try out new methods. In a few years, i see myself playing some shooter just like any other console or computer

Scuba Kid said:
Stop complaining! I'm sick of seeing these threads with people complaining about how tehre aren't any good games. The Wii has been out for one friggin month! I'd like to see you meet the demands of consumers within one month.

And I can guarantee that you don't know a fraction of the games that will be arriving for the Wii in '07. Keep your pants up and wait a while before complaining.
I know that the wii came out for a month but still we dont see any new fps's coming to the wii in '07. Besides Metroid Prime 3: Corruption there really isn't any. I also meant fps games because i know that there are good games like brawl, the current zelda and mario party to play.

COLDshiver said:
People will learn. Very much like how the PS2 has amazing graphics (Final Fantasy, amazing graphics for such a system). Developers will learn, master it. Of course there is a chance that they will fail (and kinda did, although not totally. Imo red steel tried to make it good). So probably next year, they will learn and try out new methods. In a few years, i see myself playing some shooter just like any other console or computer
did you search the internet and did you find a fps game besides Metriod coming out in '07

That you or the general public know of. Just because you don't see fps's coming out on whatever game lineup for 07 your looking at doesn't mean there isn't any coming. There will always be games that either fly under the radar or games that just were never advertised, and not to mention plenty of ports of ps3 and 360 shooters.

u know what?
it's Wii.
you should know that wii can't have good FPS.
Red steel wasn't decent, it was just crap.

if u wanted to play good FPS, u should get XBOX360 because it has Halo and all.

that's why i am buying xbox360 + wii. so that i don't have to complain that i don't have good game in this genre and that genre, u know?

if u can't offer multi systems than u have to make some sacrifice.
U should've expected it coming when u bought a system.
wii is for mario, zelda, metroid prime. Nothing more~ or less.

chronoswing said:
That you or the general public know of. Just because you don't see fps's coming out on whatever game lineup for 07 your looking at doesn't mean there isn't any coming. There will always be games that either fly under the radar or games that just were never advertised, and not to mention plenty of ports of ps3 and 360 shooters.
They have to abvertise atleast a few which mean that there isn't any coming.
Lets say that two random fps's come out and metriod comes out. Thats three games:sick::mad: :mad5: :mad2: :incazzato: :devil: :ee5k: :tard: :rolleyes: :cryin: :nono: :shocked: :yikes: :frown2: :sad: :nonod: :eek: :prrr: thats three games is nothing

JoonKimDDS said:
u know what?
it's Wii.
you should know that wii can't have good FPS.
Red steel wasn't decent, it was just crap.

if u wanted to play good FPS, u should get XBOX360 because it has Halo and all.

that's why i am buying xbox360 + wii. so that i don't have to complain that i don't have good game in this genre and that genre, u know?

if u can't offer multi systems than u have to make some sacrifice.
U should've expected it coming when u bought a system.
wii is for mario, zelda, metroid prime. Nothing more~ or less.
I understand, I like those maio games,zelda and brawl:smilewinkgrin: but when your playing u dont want to play mario galaxys after mario party after super paper mario. u need a change in the games. something that is different.something that will support a great multiplayer.i know what u are talking about beacuse i bought the wii for games like zelda and brawl but we need seperation between games. i know that there is a variety between games that nintendo makes but still you need something different. dont say go get an xbox360 if u want something like that because i like what nintendo has and thats why i bought the wii.remember when i said "u dont want to play mario galaxys after mario party after super paper mario i meant that you dont want to play like zelda and mario and donkey kong or something all the time. You need a difference.dont think i hate mario or zelda or dk because those are my favorite games. u just need seperation

Back