Fps

obesepenguin

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
Wii Online Code
0560-7476-2186-3189
Are there gonna be any good FPS(First person shooters) games on the wii anytime soon? Something like Halo good? Cause Red steel and far cry haven't really been up to par and Metroid prime 3 corruption probably won't have alot of multiplayer modes.

Metroid Prime 3 will be the best for a while, whether it has multiplayer or not. Unless you're picky... which YOU seem to be.

Call of Duty 3 was pretty good.

Medal of Honor: Vanguard will probably be better than CoD was.

We need more options...

obesepenguin said:
Are there gonna be any good FPS(First person shooters) games on the wii anytime soon?

do you not think that we know what FPS stands for or something? :tard:

I want a sci-fi type shooter for the Wii like Gears of War and Halo but not like Metroid Prime.
More fast paced. World War 2 shooters get REALLY old fast.
I bought COD3 and I love it but it's kind of boring after a while.
And it doesn't have multiplayer! What gives?

obesepenguin said:
Are there gonna be any good FPS(First person shooters) games on the wii anytime soon? Something like Halo good? Cause Red steel and far cry haven't really been up to par and Metroid prime 3 corruption probably won't have alot of multiplayer modes.

Can I ask why you say this?

Are there any other good fps games besides Metroid that are coming out? I mean like a Halo kinda shooter.

Borch712ers said:
Can I ask why you say this?

he says it because back at E3 Nintendo announced no "planned" multiplayer for MP3. now with the delays though, they "could"(hopefully are) adding multiplayer to the game.

I guess your right, but is there really any other conclusion? Story mode cant be taking that long. I guess after all this speculation I had drilled into my mind that it had already been confirmed. *Realizes doubts once again* *sits in the corner and cries*

Back