Frustrated

inactive

WiiChat Member
May 16, 2007
covington kentucky
The last few weeks I've been having trouble getting Wii games to load from the Wii main menu. It started with Zelda but has been happening with Sports too (the only two Wii games I've had on hand to test with). My Wii is seeing the discs, and plays gamecube games, and I can get to the game start screen. After clicking on start button the tv screen goes black and my Wiimote turns off, the screen stays black for anywhere from 8 to 25 seconds, then shows the white panaled screen that comes up when a channel is exited and then the main menu come back up. There is no error message, and after a few seconds the disc channel shows the game again. In the play log in the message center it shows me playing for only a minute and there will be an entry for each time I tried to start the game. This has turned from a once in a while annoyance to an everyday occurance and I'm not sure where to start to look for help. I haven't seen or heard about anything relly close to this and I've tried everything that I could think of, from cleaning to new batteries.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Back