Full Featured Tennis Game For The Wii?

Lord Kram

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2006
Wii Online Code
2759-7546-3711-0996
Im hoping Nintendo or somone else decides to make a full featured tennis game for the Wii as Wii Tennis is my favourite out of the 5 games on Wii Sports, tis a shame its so short with no features hardly
Any ideas if we may see 1 this year?

Last edited:
Yeh tennis is one of my favourites also. We would most probably see some games in the future like Mario tennis, and some sort of franchise Tennis game.

Wouldn't VIrtua Tennis be much better on the Wii. I would not buy it for any other system, but maybe on the Wii. How interesting can it be playing with analog sticks and buttons?

I'd like to see a full featured tennis, bowling, boxing and golf...with real players, like henman, tyson etc...that would be great! Obviously, a singles mode in tennis would make it ALOT better, some tournament features, different courts, clay, grass etc....

I'd definitely love to see a Full scale Tennis game for the Wii.

Being able to hit lobs, drop shots, back spin, forehand spin, would really add a nice depth to the game that Wii Sports Tennis doesn't really bring. Move the player with the Nunchuk and swing with the Wiimote.

So many new ways to play Sporting Video Games with the Wii. It's great!

Tennis is my favourite on sports as well, surely they will do a full version. I agree the Wii sports version is way too short

Virtua Tennis is the best tennis game that has been made, the arcade version is superb and the Dreamcast version was close behind

yeah, i want a real tennis game as well...something wher eI could move my character around...that's the one thing I dislike about the wii sports tennis...can't control the movement of the character

I'd actually like to see a cricket game on the Wii, since I did enjoy baseball the most on Wii Sports.

Cricket could work...

Back