Fun with gravity

powerpc127

Bustin makes me feel good
Jan 6, 2008
In a van down by the RIVER!
Wii Online Code
3083-0092-7721-0385
I found a few spots in SMG where you can simulate orbit using its wierd gravity ...things. I haven't played in a while and am doing this from memory so forgive me if I'm wrong about names and stuff.
In the galaxy where the first mission is to find Luigi inside Boo's mansion, you start out on the toad brigade's spaceship. Don't go into the launch star. Instead, run across the bottom of it- avoiding the launch star- to gain speed. Just before you round the outside edge and reach the top, do a long jump. If you get the right angle and don't hit the launch star then you can get a good two revolutions before you automatically just fall.
If you find any post em. Stuff like this adds to an unfortunately quick game's replay.

quick as in 60 stars *cough* wuss*cough* or quick as in 120 stars?

i found 1 in the gusty garden galaxy the first mission bunnies in the wind well you keep going until the 3rd plantet then there is a sign with a rock behinde it so you jump on the rock you will notice it's on a slope to the corner facing the sky and right on the coners edge do a long jump if done correctly you shoud fly so far that you will die as if there was a black hole there witch there isn't!

samXcor3 said:
quick as in 60 stars *cough* wuss*cough* or quick as in 120 stars?

I got all 242 stars and still found it to be over pretty quickly. But that doesn't mean it wasn't a helluva right while it lasted.

Yea, he's counting both the Mario and Luigi play through as well as the bonus star for each of them at the end.

Mario does have a bonus star. We're both talking about the...

Grand Finale Galaxy

right? Both of them can get that star.

It's still the same star, your just redoing the mission....but....

There is a star when you play as luigi that actually adds 121 to your star count in the game...you collect 100 purple coins in the mushroom kingdom where you first start the game as Mario and then Peach gives you a star

The one you collect as Mario adds a star to your count aswell. But maybe we have slightly different games seeing as I have the PAL version. It always gets changed a little.

I discovered a new occasion about an hour ago:

Mario Galaxy + Weed = Veeeeeery dizzy FRuMMaGe

Back