galaxy graphics

FFS!

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
just thought id say that ive had this game for 2 days now and the first thing i noticed when starting the game is that the graphics are absolutely amazing. Considering some of those wii games out there that ive played with absolutely second rate graphics, i would go so far as to say that galaxy is ps3 standard graphics. This may only be the case on a decent tv, i dunno, but im someone who takes close note to graphics and galaxy gets a 10/10 for graphics for a wii game imo. The textures on all objects and landscapes are crisp and the shading details on characters and undersides of planets are great to play amongst. Anyway, just thought i'd recommend this game to anyone uncertain about it.

Wii can dish out very nice visuals.
Its just many developers don't push the graphics on the Wii to the limits they can, and many games are rushed.
Zelda, and Metroid Prime are good examples of great looking games.

The kiddie games won't look good, all those movie titles, and the ports look bad as well, which is all we get in 2007 for the most part. 2008 should be a better year, and games will look better.

And yes, Galaxy does have amazing graphics.

I think the graphics of Wii is only slightly higher than Gamecube. All they did was change the coloring. On Metroid Prime they added some blur effects and redesigned some things.

this game was smart and aimed for gameplay not graphics
graphics are good...for a WII GAME...thats not saying much

fredes99 said:
this game was smart and aimed for gameplay not graphics
graphics are good...for a WII GAME...thats not saying much
do you want freakin mario to look like a real person or an actual video game character? also do you want bowser to look like a freakin real life stegasaurus or something? what the hell do you people want?!

Want to play a Mario game that looks like this?
mariof184-719786.png

They look fantastic on mine. Nice and smooth, rich colors, smooth borders and shading. I also play with component cables on a 50" tv and haven't played it on any other tv, so I can't say it looks just as good on my 32" CRT in the living room.

Yeah the graphics are rather nice, especially the water. Many PC games can't match that. And the Goomba's and Luma's look magnificent too.

Back