Game Finished now what?

1liter

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2006
So i beat the game today, and i have seen numerus post about the pit of 100 trials and i have yet to find it but would really like to complete it. Can anyone help me out as to what/where i need to do/go in order to do this? I hear that you need tippie in order to get to it and obviously i dont have her anymore.

Heard that i could get a robot one from the Geek Lizard for 999 coins. Can i do the flipside one without her though? Thanks for any help in advance.

yeah you did need tippi to reveal the blocks to jump on to get it. it's in the basements of both flipside and flopside.
now that you dont have tippi, you can ues luigi to jumponto the cream colored platform somewhere down there, flip to 3d, go down the tunnel and hit a block and it will open the way.

(sorry if its kind of vague, i havent played it in awhile)

Flipside:
Well the Flipside pit is under Flipside 1F (The Bar is on this floor).
Go down the elevator and use Luigi to Super Jump on the thing.
If you don't have Luigi use Tippi.
Once you hit the Blue block on top the way will open.

Flopside:
Beat the Flipside pit first.
Now use The pixl that bends dementions then a Blue Block Block will appear... Then do what you did at the other one.

Battle of 100:
Go back to King Sammer's kingdom.

buy the maps and get the items that are in the locations
get them from Flamm in Flopside basement level 1 on the left? side of the underwater passage.

get all the catch cards (256 in all)

complete the recipe list. the cook on flopside can cook 2 items together.

to get everything from the flopside pit, you have to go through it twice.

sammer guy tournament

there's arcade games that you can play in the basement cafe. you can trade the tokens to get some rare items.

here's some stuff that will help:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/game/933012.html

Back