Game Ideas For Wii??

uk_louis_1986

WiiChat Member
Jun 2, 2006
United Kingdom
I was just thinking about resident evil (as I'm watching the movie at the mo). I know the movie is based on the game, but i think the movie could be made into a great game for the wii:lol:. People could play as alice the game play should be a bit like re4 but more action based faster moving with more kicks and punches knife throwing. when alice gets "eaten" instead of just loosing heath she could become infected a infection timer could show how long tell she turns into an infected she would need the anti virus.

This plan was made up as I typed so it could be perfected, what do you people think of the idea??

also would ideas do you have?:scared:

BTW RE5 SHOULD BE ON THE WII JUST TO LET YOU KNOW:yikes:

Hmmm, a game based on a movie about a game...Last time I saw that was...

The video game for the movie Super Mario Brothers! That..didn't turn out so great...

WORLD WAR WII, haha the name goes perfectly, a new series similar to medal of honour or call of duty.....ide like to see a new war game besides those

Spqr

How about a game during the roman / greek times that you play as a solder at first and around the field you see amny more but under cumputer and you will be able to use the wiimote a a spear / sword and the numchuck as a shild
the wii mote will be use freely so you can stab,slice and thrust to your enimes also with the spear you can thrust and throw it. the numchuck as the shiled you can push hit and beat your oppentet with it.
It would also be cool if the wiimote senses when you are crouching down and you can block the on coming arrows or trip and then rapidly stand up and stab at the opponet in midair . and then later on you can work your way up to the general and command your armies. It would be a cool game right??

^^ I agree, everytime someone makes an action game set in Roman/Greek times, it always sucks. We need a developer with some investing cash to make a good one. Also, maybe I've just been spoiled by games like GTA, but being able to explore an ancient Roman city while completing quests would be fun.

The game could even end in the city on Pompeii with one final quest as your all being buried under ash.

I agree but it still can be done using historical archives and city runes to sculp the city in the games but still it would be a pretty cool game almost like 300.

I've been thinking about this one a few days now...

A Mario-ised Gauntlet game. Or if you don't know the Gauntlet series, the game Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is the same style.

I think it would be pretty sweet. You would choose a character (class) from an assortment of popular Mario characters (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, etc...similar to the Mario Party cast) who would all have different attributes (just like the Gauntlet games there would be four categories: Strength, Speed, Armor, and Magic. Or they could change to fit the Mario atmosphere).

Then you would go have the adventure! I'm not sure about who the enemies would be though. It could either be...

-The old fashioned Bowser/Koopas

or

-Some new army of enemies (like how Count Bleck was in Super Paper Mario)

Either way, I think it could have the potential of a great game. It would be just like the Gauntlet series style, except Mario-ised. I think it would make it look something like this:

-Gauntlet Power-Ups such as Growth, Three-Way Shot, Fire Breath, etc. would be Power-Ups like Mushrooms, Fire Flower, Starman, Hammer, Koopa Shell, etc.

-Gauntlet's "Death" character (who would suck your health or exp.) would be Big Boo or something along that line.

-Treasure would be Coins

-Potions could stay potions

-"Turbo" moves in Gauntlet would look similar to Final Smashes in Brawl

-The main attacks in Gauntlet (such as Knights throwing maces, Warriors throwing axes, Wizards shooting magic bursts, etc.) would be things like Mario/Luigi shooting fireballs, Yoshi throwing eggs, Peach throwing Turnips, etc.

-I'm sure I could think of more ideas, but it would take too long to write them all.

Anyway, that's my idea. :D What do you think?

uk_louis_1986 said:
when alice gets "eaten" instead of just loosing heath she could become infected a infection timer could show how long tell she turns into an infected she would need the anti virus.

This plan was made up as I typed so it could be perfected, what do you people think of the idea??

also would ideas do you have?:scared:

BTW RE5 SHOULD BE ON THE WII JUST TO LET YOU KNOW:yikes:

just to tell you, alice was infected at the end of the first movie. she continued being infected but she is special so she doesnt turn into a zombie.anyway this is a really wierd idea. it could prove to be an interesting game.

i always amgine platfoming characters to use weapons like swords and guns. and characters that use guns and sword to fight also. oh wait thats ssbb. ok ...ive got nothing.

EDIT: yes RE5 should be on the wii. it makes sense that way. unless RE5 sucks then it shouldnt be on wii.

thas said:
just to tell you, alice was infected at the end of the first movie. she continued being infected but she is special so she doesnt turn into a zombie.anyway this is a really wierd idea. it could prove to be an interesting game.

i always amgine platfoming characters to use weapons like swords and guns. and characters that use guns and sword to fight also. oh wait thats ssbb. ok ...ive got nothing.

EDIT: yes RE5 should be on the wii. it makes sense that way. unless RE5 sucks then it shouldnt be on wii.

thanks for reminding me(should have remembered as i started the topic while watching the movie), ok that part can be changed, lets see.........as she is infected insed of turning into a zombie she could start to have dizzy spells and headaches, when the virus gets to strong for her the screen could go fuzzy it could take a few tips from Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, things would go back to normal as the game was played this would just leave her in a weakened state

zapasant93 said:
WORLD WAR WII, haha the name goes perfectly, a new series similar to medal of honour or call of duty.....ide like to see a new war game besides those

WWII. Not WWWII.

Valley said:
I've been thinking about this one a few days now...

A Mario-ised Gauntlet game. Or if you don't know the Gauntlet series, the game Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is the same style.

I think it would be pretty sweet. You would choose a character (class) from an assortment of popular Mario characters (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, etc...similar to the Mario Party cast) who would all have different attributes (just like the Gauntlet games there would be four categories: Strength, Speed, Armor, and Magic. Or they could change to fit the Mario atmosphere).

Then you would go have the adventure! I'm not sure about who the enemies would be though. It could either be...

-The old fashioned Bowser/Koopas

or

-Some new army of enemies (like how Count Bleck was in Super Paper Mario)

Either way, I think it could have the potential of a great game. It would be just like the Gauntlet series style, except Mario-ised. I think it would make it look something like this:

-Gauntlet Power-Ups such as Growth, Three-Way Shot, Fire Breath, etc. would be Power-Ups like Mushrooms, Fire Flower, Starman, Hammer, Koopa Shell, etc.

-Gauntlet's "Death" character (who would suck your health or exp.) would be Big Boo or something along that line.

-Treasure would be Coins

-Potions could stay potions

-"Turbo" moves in Gauntlet would look similar to Final Smashes in Brawl

-The main attacks in Gauntlet (such as Knights throwing maces, Warriors throwing axes, Wizards shooting magic bursts, etc.) would be things like Mario/Luigi shooting fireballs, Yoshi throwing eggs, Peach throwing Turnips, etc.

-I'm sure I could think of more ideas, but it would take too long to write them all.

Anyway, that's my idea. :D What do you think?
I can see you put alot of thought into this and I think it would make a great game

A new mario RPG game for the Nintendo Wii

I'm thinking taking the series back to the classic that was the legend of the seven stars,

vibrant , vivid locations such as the mushroom kingdom in all it's glory include the seven koopa kids in the game as they haven't seen the light since super mario bros 3 perhaps they can be bosses

Give the game a dark undertone i.e a new dark enemy new to the mario series

And combine other characters from Nintendo's franchises to add depth to the game i.e Mario could end up exploring donkey kong jungle etc,

Back