Gamespot's Game Of The Year!!!

COOL!!!

and it deserves it........mayby it's the best game ever, at least the best i had the chance to play!!

awesome graphics, sound, gameplay.........simply the best!! :)

Glad to see Galaxy get recognized for being a good game.
Had a lot of fun playing this one, still do.

Well, if Gamestop had a voting process, they really didn't give Galaxy game of the year. The fans of Gamestop did.

game spot are noobs and know nothing about gameing thay judge by how THAY like it not by how good the game is everyoneelve in the world gave it to bio shock evin x-play

Umm... Actually Galaxy has gotten 1 more than bioshock so far. GOTY awards have also been given to Mass Effect, Halo 3, The Orange Box, and Call of Duty 4.

(I think Bioshock is GOTY though)

wow, i never thought i would see the words gamespot, has, given, a, nintendo, game, a , game, of , the ,year , award in a sentence together.
simply amazing

Congrats to SMG but its just wierd seeing SMG win when Call of Duty 4 and Crysis got double its votes with over 48,000. It just shows how no matter how popular a game is by the general public it still comes down to a few critics to decide. There's alot of hate threads in the gamespot forums going on about it.

T3kNi9e said:
Congrats to SMG but its just wierd seeing SMG win when Call of Duty 4 and Crysis got double its votes with over 48,000. It just shows how no matter how popular a game is by the general public it still comes down to a few critics to decide. There's alot of hate threads in the gamespot forums going on about it.

that just shows game spot is unfair

Back