Gamestation and GAME sold out....

Godfather

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
I just went to Gamestation today and GAME, and they said they stop taking pre-orders. I want to trade in my PSP and stuff for the Wii thats why.
How long should I wait to phone them and ask ?

my pre-order was in with GAME from 30/09/06

I was number 17 or so... I will be the first on their friday... (and their are two GAME's within 5 minutes walking distance of each other)

TheRook

p.s just because they aren't accepting pre-orders doesn't mean you cant trade in your PSP now and get it put on a "GAME card" for future spending

I have limited Ed. GAME "spending card" with Wii on it :)

I know gamestation and game were sold out ages ago. I had to go to woolworths :( - I think the HMV in my area had only 6 pre orders when game were totally sold out. - Getting back to the point - I would call them like every 3 days lol.
You think these stores would get guaranteed consoles as pre-order + a bunch for general sale first come first serve?

Yer, I know what ya mean, I went to Gamestation told him about ma PSP and he said I will get about £87 for the lot. So if i get the Zelda bundle which is 209.99, then I will only pay about 130.

I was in Game in Peterborough on Friday doing the dreaded Christmas shopping and they were taking pre orders but only guaraneeing to get it before Christmas, which isn't that long after launch date if you haven't already got yourself a pre order guaranteed for the 8th.

2 Game(uk) in my city within literally 2 mins of each other, ones a big version in a shopping mall and ones smaller on the high street, the big one had 150 pre-orders and are receinving 150 consoles on launch day they only took as many orders as they could fill, I've preordered and have my receipt :) Guys who worked there confirmed it also.

To the person who was asking how long should they wait before they start ringing GAME/Gamestation etc, well at least a few days after the 8th.

Godfather said:
I have, read my first message.

Oh yeah, sorry forgot about the posts above and just replied to yours.
Woolworths seems to be doing alright for pre orders, my boss got one from there about a week ago, might be worth a shot

samt1 said:
Oh yeah, sorry forgot about the posts above and just replied to yours.
Woolworths seems to be doing alright for pre orders, my boss got one from there about a week ago, might be worth a shot

Thing is I want to trade in my PSP and games for the Wii.

Trade the PSP for a game money card and pre-order the console itself from woolworths (It's practically the only place to get one now lol). £87 is 2 games and extra controller maybe? You might not be able to pre-order the console from the other stores but you may be able to pre-order games and other bits. In the long run it may be the best way to get the most for your money quickly.

P.S. Game Pre-order number 27. Wii game card too, with the money on it already :D It's in the safe at work with the receipt atm lol

Back